Please help: Pricing a 94 RT/10

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookin' to get one of these in pristine condition but I'm not sure about pricing. Here are the choices:

1) 1994 Red/gray 1200 miles, literally perfect in and out, completely stock, has A/C
2) 1994 Red/gray 2300 miles, excellent condition in and out, holes that hold the soft top on the windshield look beat up, otherwise no other exterior or interior faults, completely stock
3) 1994 Red/gray 5300 miles, excellent condition no faults anywhere. Has Venzano gray/black leather interior, chrome exhaust tips, and painted center caps. Otherwise stock.

All vehicles are 1 owners. Thanks for your help. Can't wait to get a stablemate! :)

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are these all at Roanoke? I was looking at these too, but for the prices ended up finding a gen II for not much more than they wanted for these low mile gen 1's.

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Matters what you are going to do with it? Are you going to drive it or keep it as a collectors item?

I will drive it every now and then, likely a Sunday driver and no track time or autocrossing. No mods. Just a nice second toy and to one day give each of my sons one. Not really looking for a collector but low miles, around 8K or less would be nice. I really want a one owner car. My concern is that these cars are priced for what you could get a nice GENII for. Plus, I don' know much about GENI's and what to look for.

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea on fair market value for the cars listed? Thanks.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of the low mileage and great condition these cars are worth high $30's to low 40's respectively. If you can get any of them in the mid 30's, I would say that is a good price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth