Must see: Tire Test, smoking RUN FLAT for 90 sec

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
lots of fun I will say! :headbang:

I used to do that right before every tire change, until I blew a tire and damaged an expensive FIKSE wheel. Now I am paranoid it will happen to me again! :shocked:

OP
OP
S

SilverViperSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Zen Garage, your right I should have change my name on ebay LOL.

Yes I changed the tire the next day, they were completely finish (will post a picture when I get my camera back).

It was a lot of fun and I thought it was safe to do it because of the run flat (no damage on the mag).

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun but at the price of scraping rubber of the wheel wells rear facia.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I used to do that right before every tire change, until I blew a tire and damaged an expensive FIKSE wheel. Now I am paranoid it will happen to me again! :shocked:

I always think that was well. What if. I am always paranoid though so it is nothing new.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

I always think that was well. What if. I am always paranoid though so it is nothing new.

Yeah, it was a Goodyear something... (long time ago) in a supercharged Z28 that I had when I was around 20. I always thought tires would make noise when blowing up, but mine totally disintegrated in an instant, before I knew it I was riding on the wheel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave