2006 Northeast Exotic Car Show Saturday Aug.26

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2006 Northeast Exotic Car Show is this Saturday August 26th.

This event is our annual fundraiser and car show for the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation. To be held at the Anheuser Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH.

Directions: For those people with Navigation; the address is 221 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH.

* From the South: Take Rte 3 North into New Hampshire. You can pick up Rte 3 in Burlington, MA from Rte 95/128...or in Lowell, MA from Rte 495.

Follow Rte 3 in NH to Exit 10, pay toll... continue to stop sign and turn right. Follow to stop sign turn left onto Daniel Webster Highway. The Brewery is the first driveway on your right. We will post signs.

* From the North: Take Rte 93 South to Rte 293 in Manchester, NH. Then get on the Everette Turnpike/ Rte 3 South to Exit 10. Up Ramp to Stop and turn Left. Follow to stop sign and turn left onto Danial Webster Highway. The Brewery is the first driveway on your right.

Registration is from 8-10am/ show and shine is from 10-12/ judging from 12-1pm/ awards from 2-3pm. If you can't make it for 10am, come before 11:30 and we'll get you parked with all the other Vipers.

If you need more info contact [email protected] or call me at 603-234-8898.

Hours and hours go into the planning of this event. Your NEVCA will be hosting every Car Club in the New England Area... including:

The NYCT VCA / Ferrari / Lamborghini / Porsche / Lotus / Alfa Romeo / BMW / NSX / Supra / DeLorean / Pantera / Corvette / Mazda RX 8 / Datsun Nissan Z / Ford GT / Cobra / TVR / and a little of everything else.

Thanks to Jerry and his tireless work with this years sponsors, we have some great FREE STUFF in the goodie bags for the first 200 cars on the field. WBCN and WZLX will be giving out more free stuff at the show. The Brewery and the Stables are open to tour. A light BBQ Lunch will be available (hot dogs, burgers, snacks and cold drinks).

Trophies will be awarded to the top 2 owners in each class.

The weather looks good so far: Partly Cloudy high temp at 80 degrees.

So come on out for a great day with a great bunch of car guys..and we will raise some money for a worthy cause.

From all the Officers and Directors of the New England VCA; See you This Saturday!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really need to move to NY. The GA club is as active as a dead possum :curse: :evilmad:

haha! When you come up here you have to let us know. Sounds like your GA region is the way the NJ region is resulting in the reason I am in the NY/CT group :D .

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New England Officers will be meeting for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Nashua at 7:30pm.

Any NYCT members in the area friday night are welcome to join us.

Texas Roadhouse
ir.texasroadhouse.com
580 Amherst St
Nashua, NH 03063
(603) 595-7293

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the weather is better for you all up there! It's sort of wet down here in the City.

I only wish I could get 2 days to make the trip. :(

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great show and thatks for making me feel welcome hade a real good time......
Awaiting pics :eek:
Where were all the NY cars :( :( :(

Hostile and myself realy liked the BMW,s....

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great show and thatks for making me feel welcome hade a real good time......
Awaiting pics :eek:
Where were all the NY cars :( :( :(

Hostile and myself realy liked the BMW,s....

Hey BAZ
Nice to have met you also, I was the Blu/White blown GTS next to Chucks car
glad you liked the show

FLX109

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Jeff, Jerry, Rod, Dave and better halfs for all you hard work in putting this event together!! I HAD A GREAT time and the weather was good too!! :2tu:
Baz and I did 794 miles in the Viper this weekend! :headbang:

I AM a little disappointed with the NY/CT members that said that they would be going and none of them showed up! :evilmad: Bunch of "Garage Queen Weenies"!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Chuck. 800 miles this weekend in the car? Not bad at all? I did not know that none of the members showed up. That is a big shocker. I wish I could have made it but could not make it back from a last minute Florida trip in time.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck- The show was a great success... Nick said he would try to get the pictures up late tonight.

It's always a great time hanging out with You and Skeeter.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I AM a little disappointed with the NY/CT members that said that they would be going and none of them showed up! :evilmad: Bunch of "Garage Queen Weenies"!!

Especially ones who post repeatedly they will be there, and then "can't make it" when the event gets closer.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry Baz we enjoyed your company as well. It was nice to meet you. That picture of you being swarmed by the lovely young american ladies is on it's way. They just love you brits!!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't look at me ViperJon, I said from early on it was tough to do so many events. You can't blame the southern guys. These event are supposed to be fun. It was pouring rain all weekend in southern westchester and NYC. That is not fun.

Good for you guys that the weather at the show worked out. Very lucky !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R