2006 Northeast Exotic Car Show Saturday Aug.26

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the third year... The New England Viper Club will be sponsoring the Northeast Exotic Car Show

This years show will be on Saturday August 26th, rain date is Sunday August 27th.

The event will be held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. Cars will be parked on the lawn.

The show is our annual Fundraiser for the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation. Registration for show cars is $20.00. This fee includes your donation to Make-a-Wish. Our club does not take any money for sponsoring the show. We pay for printing and awards and Make-a-Wish gets the rest. Each year the show has raised about $10,000 for Make-a-Wish.

In past years we have had about 150 Exotic Cars, this year our goal is to break 200.

Registration is from 8am-10 / show and shine 10-12 / voting (peoples choice) 12-1pm / counting of ballots and awards 2-3pm.

Cars of the same Marque are parked together as a group... and the ballots will ask you to vote for the top 2 in class.

We encourage vendors to display there business for a show fee of $500.00...that money goes directly to Make-a-Wish. Sponsors should contact [email protected] for details.

The show has a website www.northeastexotic.com
Folks who want to pre-register can click on more info (fill out the questionaire) and we will get you the registration form ahead of time.

Hotel info to be posted tomorrow, I just need to confirm with them that everything is in place.

Any more questions please let me know... [email protected] or just reply here.

Thanks,-Jeff

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been speaking to Chuck about this one for the last month or so. I can not wait. As long as someone I know is going and wants to drive up with me, I am there!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know right. My summer vacation is going away VERY fast. I keep asking, where did my summer go. I can not believe August is right around the corner.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All. Don't miss this show. We have, this year a major rock radio station will be at the event WBCN Rock Radio will be handing out T-Shirts Cd's posters you name it. Also NESN Sports TV Station will be running ads for the show and also advertising the show during red sox games. This years show is going to be Huge. Do Not Miss this one!!!! So come on out and support the show and help the New England Viper Club raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. :2tu: :nana:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel Reservations- Sorry for the delay. I had been trying to work out a group rate for the show, but everyone wants a piece of me. They want money if the rooms don't fill up.

Here are my recommendations:

Marriot Nashua, NH phone 603-880-9100
Crown Plaza Hotel Nashua, NH 603-886-1200

Both are close to the show and reasonably priced. Please call and make your reservations soon.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not look like I am going to make this one. I have to be in Florida August 19th - 26th. I was going to fly back on the 25th but I am not comfortable with getting on a plane right now (ALREADY HATED FLYING) so I am driving down and back. Sorry guys.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's only a week away!! :2tu:

I will be travelling with Baz from the UK Thursday 24th up to Maryland, NY [near Copperstown] and from there on Friday with a few Vipers we will be headed East through the Adirondack's to Lake Champlain, then take a VERY small ferry across the lake to Vermont. As long as we don't get wet :eek: , we'll keep motoring South/East checking out the sites in VT along the way and ending up in Nashua, New Hampshire by late Friday afternoon.

The NEVCA is putting on a dinner for the club members at the Texas Road House Friday night! :2tu: Saturday will be the car show [one of the largest in NE!] and we will be raising money for Make-A-Wish foundation! :cool:

For Hotel reservations: Marriot Nashua, NH 603-880-9100
Alternate Hotel: Crown Plaxa Hotel, Nashua, NH 603-886-1200

For more info contact Jerry Colpitts [NEVCAVP] [email protected]

This event IS ON the NY/CT VCA calendar!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not look like I am going to make this one. I have to be in Florida August 19th - 26th. I was going to fly back on the 25th but I am not comfortable with getting on a plane right now (ALREADY HATED FLYING) so I am driving down and back. Sorry guys.

You don't like flying,, how about London Heathrow to New York JFK!!!! Think thats going to be a day in itself.....
Go on keith you can do it....

Shopping at the weekend then packing :2tu:

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meeting spots start with Cooperstown! :2tu:
then to Canajoharie next on to Speculator followed
by lunch in or around Lake Placid. :cool: At this point
we head to the Essex ferry :rolleyes: then down through Vermont
to Keene N.H.now Rt.101 to Nashua. :headbang:

Skeeter
ps route subject to change due to unforeseen people or things. :curse:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is BIG BIG BIG (rolling up red carpet and preparing to unroll it).

Friday Night at Texas RoadHouse, I recommend the Ribs... Steak is good too...Beer with Blueberries if'n your from Maine. :bonker:

Preparing to show BAZ and the NYCT a good time.

:nana:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't like flying,, how about London Heathrow to New York JFK!!!! Think thats going to be a day in itself.....
Go on keith you can do it....

Shopping at the weekend then packing :2tu:

I just have a huge fear of flying. I flew to Paris one year and was freaking but had a ton of fun in Paris and London while down there. As long as I am tired, I am usually okay.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not the best flyer either but with all the restrictions and delays is going to make it worse..A day in itself......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456