Cruising around and all of a sudden they booed my Viper!!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they liked my Connelly leather, now that I think of it, maybe they mooooed?

You must be registered for see images

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your RT/10. :2tu: Where is that pic taken?

JUCD VPR, What are you swapping to? With your hp and tq I hope it also gets a racing harness.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! One night we were out, when it's humid it's hard to avoid bug splats, usually the car is immaculate, you caught me.

This board is great. I wondered why are there rub marks on the decklid, read in another Post about the clear plastic on the car cover may rub the car when removing the cover, voila, now I know why. Black paint exaggerates everything!

Yep in Ontario eh', just North West of Toronto, just moved out here and sneaky Pete is having a great time leading us through the hilly twisty roads. I work at Ford in Dearborn MI, designing car stuff, work out of home deal 75%, but I did work at the Viper Featherstone engineering / design facility during 1999 - 2001, I tried telling this excuse to the cows, but they kept moooing me. Not sure what their problem is?

I wouldn't argue swapping the interior to black, I'm on the fence, I like the seats and the door panels, but not the lighter carpet and 2 toned wheel as much, and simply just happy to own one.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They booed because you have the top on an RT :buttkick:

Funny, that was the first thing I thought! Your significant looks a little bemused..."Honey, would you mind if I just stopped for a minute and took a picture with the cows?"

Her..."Why would you do that?"

You..."Well see it's about the Conelly leather the car has.?

Her..."The What?"

You..."You, know, the special leather in the car, it does come from cows you know?'

Her..."Well duh, I know that, but why a picture of the cows'?

You..."Well, you know, the guys on the board will think it's pretty funny"

Her... "Whatever...."

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny, that was the first thing I thought! Your significant looks a little bemused...

I'm guessing that wasn't the best smelling photo shoot of all-time. I guess maybe you needed the top on AND windows up

Indeed. I'll bet those cows are running a little rich. That never smells good.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm guessing that wasn't the best smelling photo shoot of all-time. I guess maybe you needed the top on AND windows up

Indeed. I'll bet those cows are running a little rich. That never smells good.

Cows and humidity definitely don't mix. Not with the humidity up here anyway.

Santo

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how they first discovered whipping cream. Smart ass cows, mouthing off.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever had a cow licking the flies of the side mirrors???

Or, how about scratching off cow pie from the bottom of the side sills with your fingernails when cleaning the snake...in the Alps, the cows can run across the roads!

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny, that was the first thing I thought! Your significant looks a little bemused..."Honey, would you mind if I just stopped for a minute and took a picture with the cows?"

Her..."Why would you do that?"

You..."Well see it's about the Conelly leather the car has.?

Her..."The What?"

You..."You, know, the special leather in the car, it does come from cows you know?'

Her..."Well duh, I know that, but why a picture of the cows'?

You..."Well, you know, the guys on the board will think it's pretty funny"

Her... "Whatever...."

Final one was - There is another car coming down the road! Mind you I was on the wrong side... Oh yes, she does think I'm mentally challenged at times.. LOL

Cool cow pics from the Alps! We've only seen the Alps / Dolomites with snow on our ski trips, we would love to visit during the summer, I am so envious that you are in that area, it's really beautiful. Great twisty mountain roads, it's got to be fun.

Thanks for the laugh guys.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
(apologies sought in advance)

There are some moo-velous posts on this thread!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how they first discovered whipping cream. Smart ass cows, mouthing off.

What kind of milk do you get from a forgetful cow?
Milk of Amnesia

Do you know why the cow jumped over the moon?
The farmer had cold hands.

would cows feel insulted if you pulled up next to them, got out of your viper, pointed at your seats, and yelled, "your mamma"! ???

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD VPR, What are you swapping to? With your hp and tq I hope it also gets a racing harness.
I'm swapping to black interior, i just can't take the cognac anymore. I have no plans on selling it so i could care less if the value may go down a little bit.
Hmm i dunno, i havent decided to put racing harnesses in it yet? Their just not comfortable, i have them in my Mustang which is my drag car.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't argue swapping the interior to black, I'm on the fence, I like the seats and the door panels, but not the lighter carpet and 2 toned wheel as much, and simply just happy to own one.
now i will agree with you there, i've sat in both and the cognac seem to be a bit more comfortable due to being full leather BUT the color just isnt me, Thats what all my friends say also.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever had a cow licking the flies of the side mirrors???

Or, how about scratching off cow pie from the bottom of the side sills with your fingernails when cleaning the snake...in the Alps, the cows can run across the roads!

That is a sight right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper