Let's have a little contest!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Let\'s have a little contest!

Without Juice, and as long as the girls in your gallery don't up your boost, my guess is:

724rwhp/715rwtq.

Good luck! :2tu:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CHEATERS!! CHEATERS!! CHEATERS!! :nono:

i heard about what happened! :D

STOP CALLING JOE ASKING ABOUT WHAT THE NUMBERS WILL BE! I WANT TO GET MY CAR DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! LMAO

CHEATERS!! CHEATERS!! CHEATERS!! :nono:

CAUGHT YA!! :buttkick:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I called the psychic friends network and found out I will be winning with a total differential score of only 2 points! I've gotta go pack for my free trip to Hawaii now. Big, you're also including some spending cash as well, correct? Just Western Union it to me

I'm off to Maui, while I'm gone, I'm leaving my new best friend big-n-italian in charge :)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Guys
Thought I would join in with my first post. I live in St, Louis and frequent PBJ.(Who I would like to add is one of the hardest working and best tuner I know) Anyway, I was at the shop last night and saw some dyno sheets on Joe's desk. I saw BNI's car (in the dyno stall) but did not know who's car it was until now. The dyno sheets must have been yours as nothing else in the shop was "dyno ready". Sorry I didn't look at the name on the dyno sheet. Interesting numbers.. if they are yours. I won't spoil the contest and divulge the numbers. I need to verify who's dyno sheet was on his desk.

Treesnake

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Guys
Thought I would join in with my first post. I live in St, Louis and frequent PBJ.(Who I would like to add is one of the hardest working and best tuner I know) Anyway, I was at the shop last night and saw some dyno sheets on Joe's desk. I saw BNI's car (in the dyno stall) but did not know who's car it was until now. The dyno sheets must have been yours as nothing else in the shop was "dyno ready". Sorry I didn't look at the name on the dyno sheet. Interesting numbers.. if they are yours. I won't spoil the contest and divulge the numbers. I need to verify who's dyno sheet was on his desk.

Treesnake
Hey tree snake tell me so i can win. Fellow gateway member :2tu:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Guys

not my numbers unfortunately. i talked to joe and he said that it might be ready by next weekend. i mentioned to him that RoMoCo is having a car show that weekend, and i really wanted to be there with the car this year.

i wasnt under the impression that he was that close when i talked to him.

You must be registered for see images
<< --- is it the 27th YET?!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< I saw BNI's car (in the dyno stall) but did not know who's car it was until now. >>

see Jdoc and Rob, I TOLD YOU I HAD A VIPER! LOL

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey BNI
Don't be upset if your car isn't done in time for your show. I KNOW joe is working his butt off. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY that he is even working on your car now. I have been waiting since November for joe to put on my new, polished blower, 2- stage NOS,water ****, 70 mm throttle bodies, roller rockers etc..about200-300 h.p.(with the laughing gas)
I have also had a lot og custom billett and chrome "bling stuff" fabricated for the car also. All of this stuff has been paid for and sitting at PBJ for months. I am a personal friend of Joes and it is that hard to get in. I have been there and witnessed guys calling from all over the country begging Joe to tune their cars. (Some even offer to fly him to the cars)I also happen to know of several other people that are ahead of you and I am glad they don't read this forum or they would be calling and ********.
My point is this. I am very "picky" about my car. It is my pride and joy. I have seen Joe's work and the results.
I KNOW it will be worth the wait. Please be patient as I know Joe is trying. (It was over 110 degrees in the shop yesterday..AC broke and I hope he went home, probably not)
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.
No, I don't work for Joe nor does he know (or pay me) for writing this.

Treesnake

BTW My car is the Sapphire GTS that Joe posted a while back with badges removed, roof scoop and "smoothed out" hood vents and naca duct.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Don't be upset if your car isn't done in time for your show. I KNOW joe is working his butt off. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY that he is even working on your car now. I have been waiting since November for joe to put on my new, polished blower, 2- stage NOS,water ****, 70 mm throttle bodies, roller rockers etc..about200-300 h.p.(with the laughing gas)
I have also had a lot og custom billett and chrome "bling stuff" fabricated for the car also. All of this stuff has been paid for and sitting at PBJ for months. I am a personal friend of Joes and it is that hard to get in. I have been there and witnessed guys calling from all over the country begging Joe to tune their cars. (Some even offer to fly him to the cars)I also happen to know of several other people that are ahead of you and I am glad they don't read this forum or they would be calling and ********.
My point is this. I am very "picky" about my car. It is my pride and joy. I have seen Joe's work and the results.
I KNOW it will be worth the wait. Please be patient as I know Joe is trying. (It was over 110 degrees in the shop yesterday..AC broke and I hope he went home, probably not)
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.
No, I don't work for Joe nor does he know (or pay me) for writing this.

I don't think anyone has to tell BNI to be patient. If you go to the dictionary and look up the word 'patient', you'll see a picture of him right there. I have had Joe recently work on my vehicle (Roe blower, H20 ****, fuel booster, etc.) and he was done in a little over a week. BNI and I know he does and will do exceptional work on BNI's car.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks writing all this treesnake. i dont want to leave anyone with the wrong impression, i have been talking to joe for a number of months before i was able to get my car in. since last November, no. but my project is relatively small in comparison to yours it sounds like, which may have gotten me in a bit sooner i dont know.

as far as the car show goes, if it gets done, it gets done. i am too easy going to worry about missing the show, but it would be nice to make it. you and MANY people continue to express their satisfaction with him the same way you did, and that is comforting. i also know that the car may not be done because of what i have. the system on my car is a "one-off" piece that was custom made a few years ago, which certainly doesnt make things any easier for anyone.

can i be just A LITTLE impatient? :D

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

late breaking news bulletin!

i talked to joe tonight and everything is going together very well. (this guy REALLY KNOWS his stuff. wow.)
Joe thinks my car may be on the dyno wed (26th) or thurs (27th)! YIPPEE!!

get your guesses in while you can, if you havent done so already!

it will be worth it! ;)

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< I saw BNI's car (in the dyno stall) but did not know who's car it was until now. >>

see Jdoc and Rob, I TOLD YOU I HAD A VIPER! LOL

Sure!!! Are we still on for the trip to ILL meeting at Fudruckers provided it doesn't rain? You can drive that imaginery viper. :nana:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< Are we still on for the trip to ILL meeting at Fudruckers provided it doesn't rain? You can drive that imaginery viper. >>

i have been informed that the actual owner will be out of town again on that night Rob! so yes, we are still a go! :D

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looking good!!! Wait until you drive that thing. You will be impressed.
That kit made 730/730 on my car with a 91 octane tune and timing taken out. You should be 30-40 up on that number with the better fuel and more agressive tune. You should also make more torque than I did due to your intake.

I say 760/775tq

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If you dyno right now, I say 0 rwhp/0 TQ, what do I win John? :D

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you dyno right now, I say 0 rwhp/0 TQ, what do I win John? :D

WINNER!! LOL

NOT. :D

joe called today and all is going well. possibly on the dyno on sat. joe actually started the car today, but only had around 15psi of fuel pressure! (should be around 100). fuel pump was removed, and is being diagnosed as we speak.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hemibeep - 742 hp / 871 tq + $1 :D

KepRght - 723 hp / 843 tq

v10Speedluvr - 726 hp / 840 tq

Vipercrazed - 731 hp / 845 tq

99 RT/10 - 687 hp / 680 tq

Edoggrc51 - 740 hp / 850 tq

ArlyDude - 778 hp / 842 tq

sween - 729 hp / 843 tq

trainville - 680 hp / 700 tq

Drumrboy - 712 hp / 781 tq

tooreal11 - 749 hp / 777 tq (corrected)

SSSSE YA - 747 hp / 710 tq

Gerald Levin - 717 hp / 799 tq

kcobean - 739 hp / 829 tq

jdoc7 - 710 hp / 730 tq

KWIK96 - 740 hp / 865 tq

groove - 754 hp / 847 tq

JUCD VPR - 727 hp / 745 tq

PatentLaw - 750 hp / 785 tq + $2 :D

Jerry Colpitts - 758 hp / 785 tq (corrected)

Cop Magnet - 760 hp / 840 tq

1MEANSNAKE - 723 hp / 723 tq

NHL2133 - 750 hp / 810 tq

WickedV - 737 hp / 743 tq

MADDMAXS57 - 720 hp / 670 tq or adding 15% for driveline loss 820 hp / 770 tq

Blade Runner - 783 hp / 801 tq

GR8_ASP - 678 hp / 640 tq

BlownnGTS - 841 hp / 757 tq

Jay H - 760 hp / 842 tq

VENOMAHOLIC - 745 hp / 750 tq

94 Viper - 730 hp / 810tq

Eagle - 775 hp / 823 tq

Jackson06SRT - 756 hp / 744 tq

Casey - 724hp / 715 tq

ab - 780 hp / 820 tq

DynoDaddy - 760 hp / 775 tq

AM I MISSING ANYONE? ANY LATE ENTRIES OR CORRECTIONS?

* * * CALLING MADDMAXS57 - i dont know which numbers to calculate from - please let me know right away. thank you!

there is one in every crowd! :rolleyes: :D

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i would say that this could be VERY close!!

i have alot of calculations do do soon!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

accepted, "Norice"! 769 hp /769 tq

tell you what i am going to do so i can start getting these numbers crunched. it appears that we might be on the dyno over the weekend.

therefore, i am ending all guesses on friday night at midnight CST. THANK YOU!!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo Big, which CHI area dyno are you on? Maybe we can stop by and say hey. A couple of us are at Street Stuff tuning this Saturday....if you're there too it'll be a Viper mornign for sure!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth