NJ / NY-CT AUTOCROSS EVENT!!!

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of you guys would be considered Super Stock or Street Prepared, but engine mods could hurt you guys....I think once class would be cool though, as in most cases, many of the mods could actually hurt the autocross performance. Anybody wanna let me drive theirs? lol

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Boy you guys set this up on a tee:

I think two catagories are needed:

Blown Hot Air (NY)

Stock/Skillful Driver (NJ)

NO disrespect, just fun; The more competitiors the more smack for a full year thereafter.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of you guys would be considered Super Stock or Street Prepared, but engine mods could hurt you guys....I think once class would be cool though, as in most cases, many of the mods could actually hurt the autocross performance. Anybody wanna let me drive theirs? lol

Exactly. Very well stated. By the way, I sent you an e mail a few days ago LOL!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first registrations will be for Viper only, so we are opening this up to all Northeast regions, not just NJ / NY-CT. We will be inviting the SRT4 group as a second classification. Anyone who has a friend with any other type of vehicle will be welcome and placed in a class accordingly. However, the competition will be about the best Viper Driver, whether you have stock or 750hp it's all about skill!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what i recall us jersey guys took home two trophys from lime rock. i will hate to have to do it again, i mean , d , i know your car is yellow, but so is your belly, and with the spirit of les on your team.. you guys will really have it all wrapped up...(on the closest pole).. as far as health food goes *** i hear eating crow is a pretty low fat high protein meal...ok enough of talking sh... this is going to be a great event!! looking forward to it.

just so you know one of our guys was running a 300hp stock BMW m3 and was only a second behind your fastest in a 450+HP modified Viper..this time around he is bringing his SRT 10 around and he is gonna show u all..

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a stock category or does everybody race in one category?
Actually, there's numerous SCCA Solo classes (see below). I haven't spoken directly with the NJ Region (Steve's our comp director) but depending on the turnout, we probably WILL need a few classes.
If there is a stock class, then count me in as a participant. Otherwise I'll be a spectator.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bet ACR steve and S/C Dave bring the Gold home to NY! ill put money on it. anyone else wanna place a bet?

I'm telling you that Tom's the man to beat! Tom knows fluids, lubricants AND AUTO-X!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wait until October when you can head to Pocono in August and get a little warm up.......... unless all this is just talk :shocked:

This is Fitzwell Racings home track :nana:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably be taking the day off from school. There's no other way for me to get there until after 11:30 if I did go.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already excuses! What next I have to babysit my sisters, friends brother?
LOL
My excuse is the lack of a stock category! And yeah, can you babysit my babies? Are spectators allowed? Is there a fee?

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spectators are allowed. Lunch will be included in the price of the driving event. Guests just pay for lunch separately.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rolstar come on get some of the guys and take the cruise to SILO RIDGE on July 30 for brunch...I am calling our brother club out to come and PLAY WITH THE BIGBOYS next sun. :p Adrian

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the stadium Wedsnday for Bon Jovi. :headbang: The tarmac there is similar to Englishtown, should apply for some good grip.

BTW did any of you know there's a ******* on Route 1? :smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave