NJ / NY-CT AUTOCROSS EVENT!!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may think it's too early but registrations are coming in already! We will limit to the first 100 cars, so send them in now!! :usa:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Charlie, Haven't heard from them yet. If anyone else knows them give them a call!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Guys help me out! I'd like to see some registrations for this event. I know you think it's a way off but we have some planning involved, and the earlier I get this event filled the better I can make it. If you're almost sure you are coming just send it in. I will not post any checks til 2 weeks prior to the event, I need a head count to pull it off!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple more registrations this week, I believe we are up to 15 already, not counting the people who said they were coming!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be selling commemorative 1st edition T-Shirts at this event. These will be generic as you see below>

8086VCA_autox-tshirt-med.jpg

Depending upon what region takes first place, we can put the winning region on their shirts to make it even more prestigious! :headbang:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait til you guys see the Venom Cup trophy I have being made, it will look like the stanly cup! Let's get the registrations in!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,I can only imagine the trophy you will be presenting NY/CT do you think we will need a box truck that day to take it back across the border????? :p

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing you guys have big enough to fit in that truck is your ego's. We'll fix that on the 27th, I'm having tea cups made for you guys :cool:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registrations will be going out in the mail this week. If you do not want to wait, download one on-line.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i SEE ALOT OF TRASH TALKTING GONIN ON i DONT SEE WHY THE JERSEY GUYS SHOULD JUST COME TOO TERMS THAT THE NY/CT CLUB WILL WALK WITH THE TROPHY HANDS DOWN

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL "D" how could you of all people let a photo like that out lolllllllll(looks like a *** ****) .......... I think its time for Charlie to work his photo shop magic on these NJ guys :shocked:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a month away and still a lot to do! Couple more registrations came in. I'd like to see this filling up some time soon so let's get the registrations in!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I can only imagine :) .........do you think NY/CT should bring a box truck to take it home ???? :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave