NY/CT Region Cruise and Brunch at Silo Ridge CC - Sunday July 30

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey one question if you want to be a STATE TROOPER do you first have to go to A$$ WIPE school or anti poeple skills traning or something

well not that i;m bitter was just a question

Russ

PS
Thanx Adrian and Scott for not letting a fellow member go down and thanx Chuck for my snake buddies

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened was there were three groups. First group had most of us but we took the exit for the last stop to pick up Chuck and Skeeter. Group 2 passed the exit which was Russ, Scott, & Adrian. If I recall correctly Russ got nailed a little while after the exit that they passed. He was just cruising he told us and the cop did not help him out at all; very stern for what I understand.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one of those times I wish we had a region "defense pool" for those that get "harassed" while on club business. Maybe we should take up a collection?

Although I think the majority of the funds would go towards the "Spirit" :D

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,Had a great time, Made it back to Long Island in 1 hr 35 Min (MY WAY )LOL Adrian once said that this club is like a family and he is so right.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great run guys .........Russ next time dont run with the old guys stay with the young guys we have the "Spirit" on our side :) )) Yo Pres. maybe we should use the founds to get our leader a GPS. :rolleyes: by the way I was so full after leaving there I was falling asleep on the way home

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Pres. maybe we should use the founds to get our leader a GPS.

It's in the battlefield that this president (and vice president for that matter) will remain! Alongside the troops! That's my job.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well any way its always apleasure to run with my extended family and Steve my wife likes when I keep it under 100 "YA KNOW THE WHINING GETS TOO YA " BUT ALL IN ALL GOOD TIME WAS HAD GOOD FOOD AND I MUST SAY GOOD FRIENDS and I am all for the GPS for the PRES

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,Had a great time, Made it back to Long Island in 1 hr 35 Min (MY WAY )LOL Adrian once said that this club is like a family and he is so right.

Yes it really is. It was nice seeing you and your son again as well as meeting Mr. Copperhead and his son AKA DAVE MOORE LOL! See you all soon.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My son and I had a blast!! It was great to meet more of the NY crew.
Great company, nice ride, good food, and a snake on every windshield.
Russ...not guilty... "I had something in the corner of my eye I was trying to let the wind blow out"
Keith...vipers like to run in the sun...but you sure could move that Honda
Adrian...a blistering looking ride
ACR Steve..."I was taking it easy!"
City...thanks for opening it up to NJ looking forward to more.
Hope you all can make it to Pocono
Dave

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn...you guys are SOOOOO impatient! :D

You must be registered for see images

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, who is in that last pic i'snt he the one every one was following? no wonder we got lost we cant even see him,never trust a guy when you can't see his eyes lol

Russ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice shots. awesome turn out. is keith starting the KIA S2000 club of america? where the hell is your viper? i dont think there were clouds in the sky that AM.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was supposed to rain but didn't. Better be safe than sorry. For that run I was happy to be in the S2000 with all the twisties we hit. Beats the handeling in the Viper by far.