00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like a lot of other people on this board, I have been wanting a Viper since they first debuted and the dream finally came true. The plan was to get a Gen I RT/10 but I decided to go with a Gen II GTS. A little extra money but well worth it. Now there are two Vipers in the family, some of you may know my brother-in-law (Landman) and his 2002 Supercharged GTS. It's nice to finally be part of the club.

11212DSCF0178-med.JPG

Mike
2000 GTS

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, I agree Red is the best and fastest... They are also faster yet with stripes...

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, I agree Red is the best and fastest... They are also faster yet with stripes...

RedOne is almost right - red is the fastest, but the stripes actually slow the down down aerodynamically, and those two stripes make the car heavier. keep her bald. ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mike. The car looks really clean. Tell us a little about it...miles, mods, plans for it, etc...

n-mo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not even going to waste your time with a pointless post and tell you that red vipers are the fastest ones. Everyone already knows this...

What you may not know, and I WILL waste your time with this little fact, they get even faster if you have some silver stripes.

OP
OP

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I picked up the car in MA from a couple who could no longer get it up and down their 6-mile road becuase the road is falling apart (due to heavy rain). It has 22,000 miles and the only mod it has right now is EBC Greens with Slotted/Drilled rotors. I do have a set of Borla headers in my garage (courtesy of Landman) but those won't go on until I do the full exhaust, maybe next summer. Right now there are no plans for any forced induction.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RedOne is almost right - red is the fastest, but the stripes actually slow the down down aerodynamically, and those two stripes make the car heavier. keep her bald.
Does this mean you are not black striping your car John?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456