Need Help with Part Number

SHEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bezel around my pedal adjuster broke, and I have been to 2 dealerships trying to find a part with no luck. They can find the switch for the actual pedal adjuster, but not the bezel that goes around it and holds it in place. If anyone has access to part numbers and can help me out I would appreciate it. It is for an 04. Thanks.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bezel around my pedal adjuster broke, and I have been to 2 dealerships trying to find a part with no luck. They can find the switch for the actual pedal adjuster, but not the bezel that goes around it and holds it in place. If anyone has access to part numbers and can help me out I would appreciate it. It is for an 04. Thanks.
From what I can see you have to replace the entire steering column opening cover. Only the switch itself is available separately. The part # for the cover on an '04 is 0XT29DX9AA with a MSRP of a whopping $740.00.

OP
OP
S

SHEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you ResumeSpeed, that was what the service guy said at first also, but when he called another service department that had a cover in stock, they said that the bezel was not part of it. According to him, it doesn't come with the cover or the switch, but he can't find a part number for just the bezel either. Pretty frustrating.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurie they are right, I can't find it either! At this point I would have to call the parts specifier to get the part number for that bezel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper