Selling my old Hartop Gen II? Good deal....

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i have it listed in the classifieds but i was just wondering if anyone is looking to buy a Gen II hardtop in excellent condition. Its black.
$1000.00 and you pay the shipping or pick it up if your close to St.louis area. I'm just trying to sell my old stuff so i can justify getting new CCW 505 wheels! Let me know if anyone is intrested, this is a great deal. Sorry if i'm not allowed to post this? :confused:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should be able to sign in and edit your post. If you can't just edit the old one to sold and make a new ad.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i have it listed in the classifieds but i was just wondering if anyone is looking to buy a Gen II hardtop in excellent condition. Its black.
$1000.00 and you pay the shipping or pick it up if your close to St.louis area. I'm just trying to sell my old stuff so i can justify getting new CCW 505 wheels! Let me know if anyone is intrested, this is a great deal. Sorry if i'm not allowed to post this? :confused:

Any chance of the gen2 top fitting a gen1? :confused:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gotta swap latches and the latches cost almost as much as JUCD's top :curse:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only if you swap out the latches. I have no idea how much latches are? I wouldn't think they would be that expensive though?

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if you swap out the latches. I have no idea how much latches are? I wouldn't think they would be that expensive though?

the latches for my 96' hardtop are like $419 for one side and $469 for the other side!

that's insane!

a few yrs ago I got a set from Northwind Engineering that were around $85-$100 for the set!