RECALL ON HEADLIGHTS BLINKING ON AND OFF

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car into Branhaven Dodge in Branford, CT. to have them do the recall on my headlight switch. I also had developed a new light problem in that when I locked the car with the remote key fob the lights on the mirror would turn on, stay on, and cause the battery to go dead. The only way to turn off the mirror lights was to turn the gauge dimmer switch to off. After doing the reflash from the recall this problem went away. Branhaven was totaly professional. They had the viper tech meet me right on time. He was neat and clean. He listened to my problem and I asked him to do some other tweak. He wrapped the interior in plastic and put the car in the first bay so I could watch while he performed the work while talking to me. When he was done he called me into the shop to discuss what else i wanted him to do. I told him I was installing a racing harness in the car and was there anything he could do about the light and chimes. After he was done he took the car outside and parked it next to the front door where it would not be hit. These guys were great!

Robbie