Got a question....about people who buy champion spark plugs

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I were to offer $10.00 for a set (10) of brand new champion spark plugs to go with my wire set I have at www.qualitywires.com , would this make a better deal? The Champion spark plug would be stock # 412 or the OEM Champs that you get. Obviously this would not be for modded cars that would need a different set of spark plugs.

I was thinking...if you're going to get wires, why not get the spark plugs at the same time for less!

opinions?

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I buy a set of wires this winter I would go ahead and buy the plugs if you offered them, I think that's what you are asking...

I'd definitely buy them if I got a ride in the Diablo

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is because the best price is $14 for ten, you can buy only ten (rather than 3 boxes of four) they all come at the same time (save a trip) and if you mail order spark plugs, there's another shipping charge. I assume the plugs would not add to the shipping cost of the wires.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where do you get them for $14? I think the lowest I have seen has been $2.29 per spark plug wire.

Yes you are correct, there would be no additional shipping and handling fees...I am thinking of just making it a package deal.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL!I will have another Viper soon. I have an eye on a few out there. I have a Viper now in my garage right now I am building....sort of feels like mine since I have ad it for a while. I just need to decide if I want a GTS or RT/10. I really miss my RT/10 on a nice day...but dang! The look of the GTS is awesome!

As far as the spark plug prices...I thought maybe if they were on sale..you could get them that low. My cost on them is $2.00 per plug, but I figure this might be worth looking into to make a "complete package" and take a little hit for it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume that the original post is a typo? You said $10 for a set of plugs, vs. the $20 that reflects your cost? I think it's a great addition. I'm going to be purchasing a set of your yellow wires soon, let us know if you decide to do this cause if you do, I'll wait.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I assume that the original post is a typo? You said $10 for a set of plugs, vs. the $20 that reflects your cost? I think it's a great addition. I'm going to be purchasing a set of your yellow wires soon, let us know if you decide to do this cause if you do, I'll wait.

No typo...just giving up a little to help out in sales and make a complete kit.

Thanks for the link on the spark plugs. I will have to check them out. If I did but it would be in bulk.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam is doing the "good marketing" thing. He's shaving his profit on the wires, charging cost on the plugs etc to help the brothers out.
You are to be commended Adam.
Thanks

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think this is a good idea to offer plugs with the wires. but does everyone run champions? no platnum fancy plugs?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
save your money........On a stock or lightly modded Viper, all you need is the Champion lawnmower plugs.

i think this is a good idea to offer plugs with the wires. but does everyone run champions? no platnum fancy plugs?

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If Idecide do this, I would just do Champion plugs. It would be an add on option for $10.00 if you wanted them. If I did all kinds of plugs...it would be too much for me and also NGK's and other plugs would be too expensive. I think the Champions are the best plugs for the stock Viper.

I will let you guys know in a few days of what we are going to do.

I just want to make a complete kit. I am also looking into spark plug boot wire removers so that way you don't have to break your knuckles when pulling the wires off...plus this will ensure you pull the wires off right the first time. I also include the die electric grease in all my kits too.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a note on this also....if I do extend the offer...it will also be availble through my distributors also. I am not here to compete with them.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,
Like I said in an Email, I received my wires last week, and promptly went to AutoZone and bought 10 plugs (yes they break open a box for 2). Champion 412, Cost $13.90 + tax = 15.12.

Yes, I would have taken the plugs with the wires.

Later,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets