Roe water/**** injection...

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the most popular refill with a Roe s/c...washer fluid, straight methanol or others ? I've heard of using de-natured alcohol...

Any advice or suggestions appreciated :2tu:

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was in the tank when Heff tuned your car? If you deviate from that W/M ratio the tune may change.

BTW what were the final HP/Torque numbers?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run 50/50, buy methanol locally and mix it myself. Methanol is fuel and will change your tune when you change the ratio.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use one gallon winter formula(36% ****) and one Heet bottle(99.99 ****). I calcutale this makes about 45% **** mix to the water.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like that blue $hit from the washer fluid coating my internal parts.

OP
OP
X

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heffner filled it with 50/50 water/****...

578rwhp/598rwtq in hot FL on a 8lb pulley :2tu:

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought a product from Snow Performance called "Boost Juice" It is mixed professionally by them for water/**** injection systems. They mix it with the legal 51% water 49% **** blend. If you have too much ****, it is considered a combustible not to be sitting in your hot engine compartment. As long as there is more water than **** , you are safe. You can find them at www.snowperformance.net

They sell them in one gallon jugs and ship 4 gallons to a box anywhere in the country. It is pricey compared to windshield washer fluid, but then you are getting a real good mix and high concentration of **** without trying to mix it at home.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mixing it at home is as difficult as pouring piss out of a boot. Fill one boot with water the other boot with methanol. Pour the contents of each boot into your preferred container and you have the same thing as boost juice for one third the cost.

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to one of the big box hardware stores and buy wood alcohol. It is the exact same thing as methanol. Mix 50/50 with distilled water and you won't have that blue crap running through your engine.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I firmly believe the blue "crap" is helping to keep my engine driving clean, espeacially when I am under boost ;) ;)

The blue crap is dye and over time your car will get slower and slower. Actually to the point that 2MANYTOYS will take you in the quarter mile with his new ROE GTS that you would have liked to have purchased. Do you really want that to happen?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like that blue $hit from the washer fluid coating my internal parts.

I don't like the washer fluid coating my parts either, I go to Snow performance and buy the Boost juice, might be more money than you might want to spend but mixed by someone who is in the business.

FLX109

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait till you guys pull the blower, and see whats puddling inside the manifold.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can straight distilled water be used by itself? Assuming the fuel system can provide enough fuel.

Thanks,
Alex

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I buy the methanol in one gallon containers and it is 99% and mixes it with one gallon of distilled water. pulled on a dyno 590.3 RWHP AND 634.9 RWTQ. I would change my signature but that whole thing has turned into a pain in the back side.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys, I have GOT to ask this question since I have a Paxton blower. What in the sam hell is W/M injection? What is it's purpose on a Roe car? Please enlighten me! :D

Reaction score
It is just a little hose that runs up the A-pillar and comes out of the headliner right in front of you....pumps a good amount of pre-mixed Gin and Tonic (or whatever your favorite "method" of relaxation is) direect to you. THAT way...you won't spill your drink! :)

Hang on for a serious answer. :)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont like the cheesy plastic tubing most of your roe guys run. it would scare me to trust my A/F with it in a hot environment like an engine compartment.

Reaction score
Hot environment, yes....hot..no. :)

I replaced all of the grey tubing with RED tubing from Snow, all new fittings with the custom tubes. Then...I put all of the tubing that seemed to be in the HOT places (and not really visible) in the thermal protective sleeves. :)

Granted....I only drive the POS about once a quarter...but it looks friggin awesome! LOL!! :)

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys, I have GOT to ask this question since I have a Paxton blower. What in the sam hell is W/M injection? What is it's purpose on a Roe car? Please enlighten me! :D

It serves as a chemical intercooler by injecting a mix of water and methanol directly into the intake under control of the VECII. In addition to the cooling effect, the methanol is another high octane fuel source to protect against detonation with a more aggressive tuning profile. It makes a huge difference in keeping the blower cool. After a full dyno pull the blower intake tubes are actually cool as opposed to hot as hell without the W/M.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper