New Hotwheels SRT/10 Coupe Metallic black/white stripes

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found this @ Walmart Hotwheels SRT/10 Metallic black/white stripes 2006 First Editions #12 of 38.

639IMG_1198-med.JPG

Happy Hunting

Sam

:2tu:

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did we ever confirm the red? If so I dont have It. I thought it was just the lighting of the picture.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did we ever confirm the red? If so I dont have It. I thought it was just the lighting of the picture.

Yes, red is confirmed. Few have found them, but they are out there. Be careful on Ebay, some of the copperhead coupes are being listed as "red", but they are not the true red that is also on the market.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a dozen of these at Walmart the other day for a local club member. Can you guess why? ;)

You must be registered for see images

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a dozen of these at Walmart the other day for a local club member. Can you guess why? ;)

Wow the one and only Chris Marshall back to buying diecast. We miss you Chris!! Next time I am out your way I'll have to meet up with you to see how things are going!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow the one and only Chris Marshall back to buying diecast. We miss you Chris!! Next time I am out your way I'll have to meet up with you to see how things are going!
Can you believe I am still hanging out in the Hot Wheels section of Wally World? Yep, there outta be a law. :laugh: Thankfully I limit my diecast purchases these days to none - unless I see one for a local club member. Haven't bought one for myself in a couple years now...

Call me next time you are in town!

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HW's will always be apart of you. I still remember your feedback was my first on the bay about 8 years ago. I bought the HW 5 pack off you with the yellow rt/10 w/7spokes. That's back when you had that adventures with VW bug website. Then when you got into vipers you needed the 7spk and bought one back off me. LOL It's 2 funny how much has gone on over the years of collecting. This Dec will mark my 10th year of collecting small scale diecast.

I should be up your way around july next year. TTYL, David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456