97 GTS with a Venom 500 package

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just recently bought a 97 GTS coupe with a venom 500 package that was installed at the dealer for appr. 11k can anybody confirm what this consist of,smooth tubes,valves covers, throttle bodies, short shift kit and maybe a rear end gear change?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For 11k it should have included a Supercharger, but then again, John [******] has been trying to sell the same viper for $225k on Ebay for over a year now, what a shock!!!!

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For 11k it should have included a Supercharger, but then again, John [******] has been trying to sell the same viper for $225k on Ebay for over a year now, what a shock!!!!

Come on and think about it,

The guy is a marketing genius, he knows he will not sell it and DOES NOT WANT to with that ad,

take a guess how many people look at that auction everyday....

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 94 venom 500. It came with smooth tubes, K&N's, high flow cats I believe. Some say it was suppose to come with headers but not so on my car. Some one told me it had gears but I haven't jacked up the rear and done a tire/drive shaft rotation count yet. I email john twice and left him a PM on the other board that he frequents but he never got back to me. Guess all the bad rumors about him are true. Oh and I even called his shop and no one would even try to help me. Oh well. If you find out any thing ket me know!

OP
OP
S

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have done the same routine with john but have not got any help.I have the ro that the work was done on at herb chambers dodge but it is not real specific.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62