Zen Garage = Good People :) and Viper Friendly

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aight, I give you so much $hit all the time that I though I'd take the time to say Thank you. So Thank you Ron !!

Ron and I give each other a lotta $hit on here, but in person Ron's a great guy (notice i didnt say i was too :) ), and he took a few minutes outta his day to make mine a little easier.

thanks for the loaner... i mean rental ;-)

Got my Viper Tire mounted without issue, right at Lincoln Auto, which is 1/2 way between your lot and my house, so it worked out perfectly. They have the newest wheel mounting machine there is, all teflon rollers and hydrolic system. Only problem, they dont have the road balancer 9000 or w/e so I have to get the wheel/tire balanced elsewhere.. but the scary part is over, wheel/tire mounted without a single mark !! :2tu:

And in its mounted state I can put it in the viper passenger seat, and take it to get balanced (as I am doing now) :)

Thanks again homo, :D

Jon

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not believe I just received a compliment from Jon. Will wonders ever cease. Stop the presses, mark this date, Jon said something nice.

I may be a dick on here sometimes, but I always help my friends out.

Do I have your credit card # again?

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
september is the month for new love .you two gals are making wet my pants with the love you have for each udder.you viper duders are starting to make me feel a little well un easy ............................

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, what type of $$ amount are srt-8 chargers bringing in at the auctions right now and how about the ram srt-10 quad cabs? thanks in advance :)

Ricky

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quads:
05 with tonneau, sunroof, navi 2-3k miles 27-29
06 with tonneau, roof, navi, dvd 2-3k miles 31-32

i rarely see any charger srts

roof, put yur money where your mouth is and lets roll on the 22nd. do you even own a car?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read through all of this carp, yes I said carp and still have to scratch my head in wonder if the blackmail photos of Jon are almost headed off to the Chicago Tribune!

Is this really about Ron having your CC# for your rentals or is it really something else?

Jay "not too suspicious" K.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read through all of this carp, yes I said carp and still have to scratch my head in wonder if the blackmail photos of Jon are almost headed off to the Chicago Tribune!

Is this really about Ron having your CC# for your rentals or is it really something else?

Jay "not too suspicious" K.

Can I just say your a F'ing ****? Ron no longer has my CC info, cuz i killed the card. This was a legitimate post cuz he is actually good peeps if you strip the [******] he and I give each other sometimes..

Now.. go get bent, you neon drivin ****. :rolleyes: