New Copperhead Coupe owner

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just purchased my first Viper: A 2006 Copperhead Coupe with black stripes. Thanks Wayne from Stoneridge Chrysler-Jeep for all your help!

Wayne introduced me to the Viper Club that same night where my wife and I had a great time meeting other Viper owners. We look forward to participating in various club activities. Wish I could go to VOI 9, but I will not be able to make it.

I already got my personalized license plate:

"CU HEAD"

but I will use some reflective tape to make it be:

"Cu HEAD"

I plan on making a few modifications to the car right away, so I will be posting a few threads to solicit assistance from other Viper owners on the choices.

See ya!
-Bob
CuHead

Mike Dolan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Bob, I met you at the Viper club meeting (I am the bearded one who sat at your table).

Before seeing a Copperhead in real life I didn't like the color, but when I saw one at ViperDays, wow! It's beautiful!

Welcome, have fun & be careful. By the way - do yourself a favor and attend ViperDays - HIGHLY Recommended!

Regards,
Mike Dolan

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Bob, it was nice mmeting you and your wife, I too sat at the table with you and Mike Dolan. It was nice meeting Mike too. A bunch of great guys in the club. Very helpful here, you will learn alot quick.
See you at the next monthly meeting.
Mike

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
=) Ya Im Steve with the Supercharged Blue w/ white stripes!!
I have to say.... I love that color combo!!!

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Bob!
The Copper is sharp!!!!!!!!!!
I almost bought one myself but decided on the Gen II.
Heck, I've even thought of picking up a salvage Gen II and painting it Copper.