ALMS at Road Atlanta and Speed GT Challenge Corral

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just incase you guys didn't see this on the Gen 1/2 board...

The Georgia Viper Club has retained a corral for Vipers Only at Road Atlanta from 9/27 to 10/1. We have parking tickets for membrs of viper Clubs and non members. Not just of the GA Viper Club. This will be a place where we can all park together or get together at the end of the days events.

I'm a new member but have always purchased Corvette corral tickets in the past. The benifit of this was free parking ($25) and a conversation/signing/get together with the engineers and drivers of the Corvette cars.

I've E-mailed Bob Woodhouse to see if he would be available to talk to us about his operation, other series and the future of the Viper as he sees it. Hopefully he'll get back with us and we'll have a time that he'll be able to chat with us, along with other GT Challenge Viper Drivers and Crew.

This is truely a special event in that there has not been a Viper Corral in years. I really look forward to seeing everyone that is into Vipers being there and taking advantage of these parking tickets.

Please let me know if you would like to attend, so I can get you a pass.

We'll have drinks, a good time, and if enought people are interested a spirited ride thru the North Georgia mountains.

Look forward to seing as many people as are able to see 4 days of killer racing!!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My brother goes to all of those and I've been trying to go again but I'm too busy. I went a few years ago and the only cars in the Viper coral was a Vette.

Chad my bothers a great guy and I'll tell him to look for your car.