15 Year Dream come True!

SN8K BTN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At age 10, my stepfather took me to my first car show at the Pittsburgh convention center. There I laid eyes upon the car of my dreams...a 1992 Dodge Viper RT/10! From then on I've been dreaming of one day being a Dodge Viper owner. Today, at age 24, I am proud (and extremely excited!) to say I am the owner of a '95 Dodge Viper RT/10! :nana: I went with the '95 model because of the side exhaust, removable hard top, forged pistons (Gen 1 engine), A/C, and limited production (117 yellow w/ cognac interiors).

I want to say hello to all of you. Here are a couple pictures of my beloved car. I purchased it with 27,800 miles. I now need to find a sports bar pad for the back (when the top is removed) and a tonneau cover for the interior.

Glad to be here! :D

1145095_Viper_RT10-med.jpg

1145095_Viper_RT10_2-med.jpg

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your enthusiasm is contagious and makes me remember the day that I bought mine. The good thing is that the same feeling will return every time you step into the garage and pull back the cover. Enjoy!! And drive the wheels off of it.

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUUUUUURE those are the reasons you went with the '95 model.

This board is too funny.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Viper I drove was a yellow 1995 and pic is in my small gallery. Had the time of my life especially since it was in Vegas.
Congrats and enjoy! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SN8K BTN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This board is great!

Mike, I PM'd u... thanks for tonneau cover!

I live and work in Cincinnati...I no longer live in PA.

Here are a couple more pics...

11450Dodge_Viper-med.jpg

11450Dodge_Viper_2-med.jpg

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also technically you have a tan interior, the congac was only an option on gen II(and the later ones at that) and the congac was also a different leather material(Connelly branded).

welcome to the club and to the wonderful world of torque.

OP
OP
S

SN8K BTN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://ivr.viperclub.org/build.php

SylvanSRT,

Is this chart incorrect...this is what I was basing it off of.

I looked at partsrack, but no sports bar could be found. I was also looking for an owners manual and the service books. It looks like snakeoylproducts.com has the best selection.

Thanks!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I was also looking for an owners manual and the service books. It looks like snakeoylproducts.com has the best selection.

Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Check behind & under the seats. That seems to be the most common place to find them.

Welcome, nice ride!

Remember to put your hands over the hinges when you close the hood.

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car, since I have the exact same color combo in a 94 RT/10. I can attest it IS the fastest color! LOL

Enjoy the car and drive it like you stole it! I know I do and my Viper thanks me for it every time I open the garage door. Get on top of a few of the things first Gen vipers need and these cars are bullet proof for the most part.

Remember-keep the rubber side down!