The Ultimate Wheel Thread !

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are many individuale posts strewn throughout various sections on this forum, but Is there one definitive post where everyone has posted pics of their "other than stock" wheels on their Gen I/II? If not, can we get one started? Who wants to be first to post?

Also, along with your pics please include the following:

Manufacturer AND model name of wheel
Wheel size front AND back
Finish (chrome, polished aluminum, painted, if so color)
Other details if custom wheel IE: offsets, tire size on wheel ect...
State whether car is lowered and if so by how much

Happy Posting .

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pics of your wheels .?.

here you go
You must be registered for see images attach

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Great post/thread idea! :2tu: I don't think this has been done before. It would be nice to have a single thread with a collection of aftermarket wheel choices displayed on Gen1 & 2s to reference. I'll post pics in a couple of weeks as soon as I get my Forgeline VR3Ps.

BigDane

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think antons car is the sickest car I have ever seen. I always wanted to see a all white gts, Im glad someone finally did it.

OP
OP
B

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great post idea! :2tu: I don't think this has been done before. It would be nice to have a single post with a collection of aftermarket wheel choices displayed on Gen1 & 2s to reference. I'll post pics in a couple of weeks as soon as I get my Forgeline VR3Ps.

Agree. A wheel purchase is a big investment. How many times have many of us asked ourselves 'I wonder how these wheels would look installed on my color combo, wish I could find a pic somewhere' before I actually buy'.

Besides they are nice to look at...

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score

One off CCW's. 19" fronts with 305/25-19 Pirelli's & 20" rears with 345/20-20 Pirelli's mounted.
10524P1010047-med.JPG
10524P1010048-med.JPG

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great idea, and to make it more easily searchable why not change the title to "The ultimate wheel thread" as "pics of your wheels" is going to bring up a gazillion threads. If it's too late to edit the title I can do it for you.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll go one further... post all of the pics here with the details of your setup. Once they are all here, I will build a page and give you guys the link. I can arrange them according to car model or wheel size. It would be nice to have just the pics without all of the text associated with a wheel thread. Also, as time goes by, a lot of the pics die because they are no longer on the original server, but if I put something together, you can be sure that we will keep all of the images over time.

Let me know if I can help.

GJ

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Great idea, and to make it more easily searchable why not change the title to "The ultimate wheel thread" as "pics of your wheels" is going to bring up a gazillion threads. If it's too late to edit the title I can do it for you.

Another great idea! :2tu: Additionally, as stated by carguy07 above, posters should state what wheels they are; manufacturer, style name, finish, size F&R, tire manufacturer & sizes and if your car is lowered and with what...please. :confused:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I'll go one further... post all of the pics here with the details of your setup. Once they are all here, I will build a page and give you guys the link. I can arrange them according to car model or wheel size. It would be nice to have just the pics without all of the text associated with a wheel thread. Also, as time goes by, a lot of the pics die because they are no longer on the original server, but if I put something together, you can be sure that we will keep all of the images over time.

Let me know if I can help.

GJ

Another great idea! :2tu:

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score

96 GTS BBS LM's

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great I idea on the title of the thread!!! Officially changed. Done!

Matt

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Great I idea on the title of the thread!!! Done!

Matt

Excellent! BoeingMan, how about putting instructions to post wheel, tire and lowering information in your top/1st post also so we get that info. with the pics per below...please?

"Another great idea! Additionally, as stated by carguy07 above, posters should state what wheels they are; manufacturer, style name, finish, size F&R, tire manufacturer & sizes and if your car is lowered and with what...please."

Hey Lee, how about pinning this thread too??? :D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree. A wheel purchase is a big investment. How many times have many of us asked ourselves 'I wonder how these wheels would look installed on my color combo, wish I could find a pic somewhere' before I actually buy'.

Thats what Photoshop is for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave