BJ Motors - VA

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't hesitate to buy from Bernie. He's the real deal! :2tu:

Whatever he's got, will be as described, which is normally VERY Clean, well-kept cars!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie is in the Richmond, VA area. He had a showroom in the Maryland area (don't know if he still has it).

Living in Richmond and knowing Bernie, I have had the pleasure of seeing his "fleet" of Vipers he has here in Richmond.
All in top notch pristine condition.

Bernie is a site supporter, longtime Viper owner and enthusiast. ALL pluses when buying a Viper from someone.

Some say his prices are "high", but when you see the condition and know the history of the cars etc it all seems relavent.

Let me know if you want me to take a look at a car he has (if it is in Richmond)

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sold my 96 B/W to Bernie in the spring of this year with 7,400 miles and he was a very nice guy to deal with.
He did everything he said he would and I would buy or sell to him again.

Good Luck

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernie is the man. The type of guy to offer any kind of assistance regardless if you're buying a car from him or not. He's passionate about Vipers and knows his stuff. I've seen his collection of cars, and they are all great examples.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I would stay as far away from that guy as possible. I hear he stalks the boards and likes to steal cars away from potential buyers. On the other hand, I did hear has a heart of gold and will help people in need, I also heard he is a good looking guy. Kind of favors Tom Cruise (Right). Thanks for the kudos I can't steal Jon B's line if it fits on or in a viper we carry it, but I will say that If I can help someone locate a car or just want to pick up the phone and talk Vipers I am hear with a listening ear. Sometimes I know if you get me started about the generations and specifics I can't stop rambling. I am proud to be a part of the Viper Nation, my experiences with racing them to polishing them daily is one that I will cherish until I am buried 10 feet under (Oh by the way I did ask my wife to make sure my casket is a Viper) I am sure she will find one wrecked to expensive of a casket. I also am taking our delaership to the next level moving into a new building with a shop. Now comes the problem finding someone who is a experienced Viper tech (Tom, Larry, Jason, Kevin, Mishack Jr.) and who ever else I am forgetting. I am searching for that right person who wants to make a career out of Viper Performance Upgrades. O.K. whew got that plug out there! Thanks Again for the kudos. I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bernie.......I just looked in your gallery.......who ARE all those babes in there man.......You keeping them hidden out at the house or the wharehouse?
LOL!!!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe turned over all the inventory since the last time you visited, Good News I hope I am moving to 1543 River Road West which is Rt.6 Patterson Avenue across from the North Pole Restaurant. It was an old Chevrolet Dealership that is in need of some TLC. I should start renovations next week, come see me.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe turned over all the inventory since the last time you visited, Good News I hope I am moving to 1543 River Road West which is Rt.6 Patterson Avenue across from the North Pole Restaurant. It was an old Chevrolet Dealership that is in need of some TLC. I should start renovations next week, come see me.

Bernie, is that the building we photoshopped? I think that place will look great once you get 'er finished. It's a very classic building.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bernie......now THAT is COOL! I'm riding out there tomorrow!

Give me a shout if you need any help getting stuff together, or whatever, I'm available.

And I work cheap......even free when it comes to Vipers and friends!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly she be the one, and there are two other buildings beside it one to make into a body shop and the other for office space if needed. Now I have to find someone to turn wrenches on snakes.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I would stay as far away from that guy as possible. I hear he stalks the boards and likes to steal cars away from potential buyers. In his other hand is his Dick.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I would stay as far away from that guy as possible. I hear he stalks the boards and likes to steal cars away from potential buyers. In his other hand is his Dick.

Explain Dick in hand.I think a little harsh, thus the reason I made the statement above in one of my posts of this thread because I knew you and one other vca member would make your comments about me stalking the boards. You still blame me for buying a car from Performance Group in NJ. Please let these people know how you never put a deposit down on the car,(which several individuals made their opinions about your loss of the 02 Graphite Car) number 2 please let them know that Performance Group called me and asked me to buy the car, which I had no idea your were involved until you e-mailed me (which I still have) stating I should sell you the car for what I paid for the car (and by the way the price I paid was no different from what they were going to sell you the car and you wanted me to pay for shipping. I am trying to make a living doing this, it sure is difficult when you have individuals who make situations uncomfortable for many.I don't know you and by the way you have made several comments about my buiness practices you should try and understand who you are bashing. I beleive you called Lee Stuberfield who can enlighten the board about your e-mails to him as well. I am a very patient individual but if you have anything to state about me feel free to call me and I will be happy to discuss, leave the Viper community out of your personal attacks on me, other wise find someone you have had direct dealings and take your negativity out on them.
Long story short you purchased a car better than the one you originally wanted and I hope you enjoy it. The Viper world is very small community and I have been involved in this community since 93 and have a lot of respect for most, but you have and continue to cross the line with your comments about me. I would appreciate it if you would forget about your experience with another dealer which was not with me and enjoy the car you have, stop jamming on me everytime someone makes a positive comment. I spend quite a bit of time and money sponsoring VCA and The Alley and have great relations with most of the tuners as well as the vendors, Please Adminstrators if this crap continues please remove the post, there has to be a sour grape in every bunch. This is why I do not post on these boards because of people like you who have nothing better to do than conjure up lies and deception. Enjoy your Graphite ACR and I hope you will use someone else as a dar :nana: :hitfan: :headbang: :2tu: t board.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steal cars from potential buyers..........LOL
What TF does that mean...... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whoever has the CASH FIRST gets the car in my book.

You SNOOZE you loose!

This ain't Disneyalnd

AND WHEN DID DOUBLE-U TEE EFF become banned?

UNBELIEVABLE!

See look.........[******] What the flock?

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Explain Dick in hand.I think a little harsh, thus the reason I made the statement above in one of my posts of this thread because I knew you and one other vca member would make your comments about me stalking the boards. You still blame me for buying a car from Performance Group in NJ. Please let these people know how you never put a deposit down on the car,(which several individuals made their opinions about your loss of the 02 Graphite Car) number 2 please let them know that Performance Group called me and asked me to buy the car, which I had no idea your were involved until you e-mailed me (which I still have) stating I should sell you the car for what I paid for the car (and by the way the price I paid was no different from what they were going to sell you the car and you wanted me to pay for shipping. I am trying to make a living doing this, it sure is difficult when you have individuals who make situations uncomfortable for many.I don't know you and by the way you have made several comments about my buiness practices you should try and understand who you are bashing. I beleive you called Lee Stuberfield who can enlighten the board about your e-mails to him as well. I am a very patient individual but if you have anything to state about me feel free to call me and I will be happy to discuss, leave the Viper community out of your personal attacks on me, other wise find someone you have had direct dealings and take your negativity out on them.
Long story short you purchased a car better than the one you originally wanted and I hope you enjoy it. The Viper world is very small community and I have been involved in this community since 93 and have a lot of respect for most, but you have and continue to cross the line with your comments about me. I would appreciate it if you would forget about your experience with another dealer which was not with me and enjoy the car you have, stop jamming on me everytime someone makes a positive comment. I spend quite a bit of time and money sponsoring VCA and The Alley and have great relations with most of the tuners as well as the vendors, Please Adminstrators if this crap continues please remove the post, there has to be a sour grape in every bunch. This is why I do not post on these boards because of people like you who have nothing better to do than conjure up lies and deception. Enjoy your Graphite ACR and I hope you will use someone else as a dar :nana: :hitfan: :headbang: :2tu: t board.

OK I'm over it, but I thought that was a good one about your dick in hand. :buttkick: :D
I Wish You Good Luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper