Opinion needed

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across a local Ford dealer and there is a brand new Saleen Mustang supercharged sitting in the show room. And the price they are offering is really attractive to me. Although I'm never a Mustang fan, but I think it will be another nice american car to have besides the Viper. The car is a 281 cubic with supercharged and produced 435hp and it's a coupe.

Think that will be a fun little car to play with. Any comments from you guys will be highly appreciated. :laugh:

Phil

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a jet black one yesterday on the interstate...Forged wheels, tint, no Bling. I thought he was going to want to play around a bit but we just respected each other's rides and went our separate ways. Nice looking coupe that sort of breaks away from the traditional dime-a-dozen Mustang look...Price??? My wifey needs something to car the kids around in I suppose.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the SALEEN stang? There is one in my neighborhood, and I am pretty sure they are about same range in price and h.p.

But the bodywork is BAD ***!!! I can't stop staring everytime I see it..

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are three supercharged S281's in my area. One white, and two silvers. They look really good! One guy said the dealer "gave it to him" for somewhere in the high 30's or low 40's.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a white one somewhere in my neighborhood/community as well. When I'm out running, he comes screaming along about the same time (daily driver I figure). I can hear the supercharger whining before I actually turn around and see the car; so I know it's the Saleen coming. That is pretty cool.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally like Mustangs and think the Saleens look awesome. Go for it :2tu:

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I stopped by a local dealer to gaze at a FGT and they had a SC Saleen vert w/ a 67K sticker. :eek:

Umm, no thanks. Not even for 55K. Mid-40s ? Maybe.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth