ALMS at Road Atlanta

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a note for those of you coming to this event:

You will need to go to the "Will Call" trailer to pick up parking passes. Also while there, purchase your tickets but request "Viper Corral" tickets and you'll get them for a 15% off gate price. If there is any question ask for Joyce.

I couldn't find the corral today. I think they put the sneaky pete logo on the sign and someone took it!..When I left I asked where the corral is located.

When you enter the gates go to the top of the hill, turn left cross the bridge, you will see the Porsche corral on the right, we are the next area on the right. Hopefully they'll print up another sign..

Todays practice sessions were great. I think the supporting races are the best that there has ever been here at RA.

I'd put Pics but I forgot my camera today. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Hope to see ya'll there!!
Todd

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC Pics?..Corvette Corral? are you kidding me..I want to see some VC pics.. In my honest opinion the Speed GT Challenge is probably one of the best events...but I have to say the GT3 race is gona be killer. I clocked (randomly) the slowest at 1:30 and the fastest at 1:28 with about 30 in the race..

Ya'll come!
Todd

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a ****...sorry....I knew this..too many Beeeeerrs today..but MORE tomorrow!! I don't know how many of you know Kenny Hawkins from Viper Days Events..but he's there... I hope he does well and he was running quick today...

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why aren't you up here Chuck?...Tampa? I met all these Corvette owners (still race fans so that renews them) that are from all over the country...Texas..New Mexico...come on now..Tampa?!?!?!

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never found the camera but today was another good day at the track. Vipers qualified well

http://www.world-challenge.com/events/raceresults.php?ID=358

This is gonna be a kicking a$$ race tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. I did see 1 other Viper at the track today a white with blue stripes. I yelled out to him but he waved and kept going...hhhmm...did I smell or something??

This is by far the best supporting races ever with the ALMS..

Look forward to seeing ya"ll...

If someone yells at you "Hay that car looks fimiliar" ask'em why..maybe they own a Viper too..

Todd

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those planning on coming up today, Todd plans on being there about 2pm in the Corral. I will be meeting atleast 2 more Viper guys at ******* near Gwinett Place Mall at 3pm(we're not eating there, just using it as a meeting spot) and then cruising in together. If anyone else wants to meet up with us, just my cell 478-972-1815, so we know not to take off without you. p.s.--if anyone wants to show up early and do the wings/******* girl viper pics, I will have my digi cam so just call and let me know what time :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth