A few pictures of my car....

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thought i'd post a few pictures and ask if someone could make me an avatar and switch it from what it is right now as well... thanks in advance :)

Also I'd like to thank Brian E a former Viper owner who still visits the forums here and there for all his help with getting this thing lowered. Great guy. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thought i'd post a few pictures and ask if someone could make me an avatar and switch it from what it is right now as well... thanks in advance

let me work on that for you. i have a couple others to do as well that i need to get caught up on. :2tu:

jpas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, it looks great. How does it drive with the new shocks? Is it better then stock?

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best looking cars on here. I have to snap some pics of mine. Just put the 19/20's on. Great looking car! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys :2tu: I am extremely happy with how the car looks. I have it at what my idea of the perfect viper would be. Of course everyone has their own idea but I'm glad you guys like mine :) . The only other thing I can imagine doing to this car would be a supercharger or twin turbos. Since I know I will never sell this car so I will end up doing one or the other and hopefully enjoy it for years to come.

On another note it is really hard to drive over any type of speed bump so if you drive yours all the time I personally wouldn't recommend lowering it. I have about 3500 miles on mine and have owned it for almost 2 years now so I know I won't drive it much and will avoid various areas that will cause me problems. (What else is a Corvette for lol :D )

Finally the spring rate is 500 front 650 rear :) the wheels are 19x10 fronts and 20x13 rears :2tu:

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Ricky! You finally lowered your car! Looks great!! As for the scaping, I have the same problem with my car. The area that scrapes the most is in the mid bottom of my car especially going over bumps or sharp area. Just took the car back to the shop and have them raise the front higher. Will let you know whether there is any improvement after I pick up the car.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love those pictures and those wheels are amazing.
What kind of wheels are they and where did you purchase them?

There are only two types of wheels like that and they look the same. They are the HRE 542's or the I Forged Variant. They seem to have the HRE symbol, so I think they are HRE. I-Forged seems to copy many HRE styles and sell them for a bit less. GOOD IDEA for many people!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are HRE 542R 19x10 fronts 20x13 rears :)

Phil, I tottaly forgot to tell them to leave it up a bit higher and when I got there it was already off the hoist and ready for me to go...instead of having them stick it back on the hoist I thought I would try to see how it goes like this. Plus it looked so good I was thinking it will be fine. Do let me know how lifting it up from the front works out for you. Also where did you get your alignment done? I need mine done too. Do you also happen to have the specs you used?

Ricky

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62