Twin Turbo

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally stepped up to the Twin Turbos. After riding in the one a few weeks ago at Underground Racing I was hooked. Can't wait to get it home. Big Thanks to Kevin and KC I know you will build me the car I'm dreaming of.

Also, Thanks to Da1cop for purchasing my Paxton Blower setup along with the fuel system. Your gonna have a fast ride real soon. After all it comes from the world's fastest supercharged viper :D

Anyway I'm very excited and can't wait to blow the tires off Ol' Yeller again!! :2tu:

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you shooting to make this one the worlds fastest TT viper? if so, are you looking to adopt any grown up children? :D

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Da1cop
I wish you had the time to come to Charlotte and ride in my paxton car before it gets taken apart. The way the car is running now is the best it has ran. If I hadn't rode in the turbo car I wouldn't be switching.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you shooting to make this one the worlds fastest TT viper? if so, are you looking to adopt any grown up children? :D

Kepright
I'm not looking to set any records. I think I'm done with that at least for now. I'm sure the car will be an 8 second car but I doubt that I will be willing to beat on it to that extreme.

I don't think my wife will let me adopt any more Children. Between, my two kids, two dogs, myself, and SHELBY3 :D I think she has cut me off. LOL!!!!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kepright
I'm not looking to set any records. I think I'm done with that at least for now. I'm sure the car will be an 8 second car but I doubt that I will be willing to beat on it to that extreme.

I don't think my wife will let me adopt any more Children. Between, my two kids, two dogs, myself, and SHELBY3 :D I think she has cut me off. LOL!!!!

For someone who has spent more time in the last four years sitting on the crapper than in the seat of a Viper, how does it matter what mods your car has?

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kepright

For someone who has spent more time in the last four years sitting on the crapper than in the seat of a Viper, how does it matter what mods your car has?

Shebbbbyy your still my Beeootch!!!! :bonker: