BRT OR NOT

622r109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
need some feedback as to get brt propane/nitrous, or not, hoarsepower of 675 rwhp and torque of 900+ is hard to resist, had nos on cars since 1970s so no bull about having to fill bottle, only experiances of brt products. thanks :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperD used to have the propane/nitrous setup on his car before. He said it was a great product.

OP
OP

622r109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only the propane, it needs a hard rubber guard around it. :bonker: :bonker:

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great for tail gating at DA BEARSSSSS game .hook up da barbie grill cook sum brats.then on da way home hook her back up to da vip beat allllllllll da traffic home.......

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great for tail gating at DA BEARSSSSS game .hook up da barbie grill cook sum brats.then on da way home hook her back up to da vip beat allllllllll da traffic home.......

LMAO!!

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very interested in this thread. Can anyone add info to this thread with regards to price for the NOS hardware, installation, etc. I am debating between this and a supercharger. But since I rarely race, it seems that a supercharger is always "engaged" verse NOS which would be off 95% of the time.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very interested in this thread. Can anyone add info to this thread with regards to price for the NOS hardware, installation, etc. I am debating between this and a supercharger. But since I rarely race, it seems that a supercharger is always "engaged" verse NOS which would be off 95% of the time.

It really depends on what you want. You can get a basic set-up for $1000...or my system of choice for high HP operation is the propane-Fuel- Nitrous. 2 fuel sources...never a danger of running lean....and you can safely get into the 650 RWHP range...or not. All you have to do is run the smaller jets, a simple change out, and you can run 550RWHP...or 600RWHP. That system runs around $2400 I believe. I ran the Propane/Nitrous before with no issues, and that system is around 1800 I believe. Propane is an excellent fuel source because the octane is at 117 IIRC.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperD used to have the propane/nitrous setup on his car before. He said it was a great product.

yep it is

for the money you can' :headbang: t go wrong (also since I went twin turbo its for sale)

EMIAL ME

[email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

VD..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member