Mountain Drive

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've only had my 1999 GTS for a couple months, and haven't really had a chance to take it on a great cruise until now. The wife and I drove up into northern Quebec for a vacation last week. The last 3 hours of the trip was spent driving up down and all around the montains up there.

It was incredible to drive this car on those roads. The scenary was unbelievable. When I learn to post pics I will. Unfortunately it rained on the way up, and I had to go to canadian tire and buy some towels to clean her up. I just couldn't stand her being dirty for the week...lol.

That trip really made me appreciate this car.

:cool:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do mountain drives here quite a bit and I concurr. All those twisty roads with steep slopes make for great driving and beautiful scenery.

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks NHL... The one thing that really amazed me was the torque this car has. I could be going up a steep hill in 4th or 5th and when I stood on the gas, the car just takes off.

That was a nice feeling

:2tu:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live for the twisties. My passenger usually ask me how come I seem to speed up in the turns instead of slowing down. Just did about 2000 miles in the twisties this summer in a lesser car and still loved it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62