I AM BACK!!! Woodhouse Brought me 2006 SRT10 Coupe RED!

BradMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOO WEEE....I traded in my 2006 Z06 Vette 2LZ package for a BRAND NEW Wrapped in plastic RED no Stripe 2006 SRT 10 COUPE!!!

Im telling this car is my dreeeeeeaaaammm car..unless i win the lotto of course...

I could not be happier...Woodhouse was amazing...Bill P was awesome. SW in austin made this happen..he owns elite motorsports.

They made it so easy on me...I got the extended warranty and before i even put 10 miles on her i took it to get the clear bra put on..best 650 bucks i ever spent.

I dont track or race...This car will only see long beautiful calm drives...and the occasional WOT from time to time...ODO reads 106 miles...i got her last friday...

here she is..
You must be registered for see images

First thing im doing is HRE wheels and lowering her...SW had recommended a nice adjustable suspension system he used on his Srt 10 Coupe and i loved how it looked...I think it was called K&B or K&W..not sure..

I will sell the stock wheels for sure though...without tires..
Later All

:2tu:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful!! Great decisions. First..to trade in the Z06...then to get a Red Coupe!!

OP
OP
B

BradMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red is my Fav color...matches my 2004 lim Ed RED HAYABUSA!!!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color choice

I know your proud of ur new ride-had mine for 2 months and never regretted buying it-What a great drivng experience the Viper gives you.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice choice; congrats. Im sure SW took great care of you. He has quite the collection of cars and does a fanatastic job of taking care of them.

03gobluecobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. How does this car compare with the Z06? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up paying?

JJB500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back, nice choice! Did you have problems with your roof on the Z06?

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I have bought several of my cars out of Sw's collection and he is great to deal with!

KW's are a must.. have them (on all 3 of my snakes) and love them!

Headers and exhaust would be the only other suggestion.. stock exhaust is a little lacking..

OP
OP
B

BradMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for those wondering..i had a 2001 Acr GtS ...didnt have it long and then sold her to get the Z06...

yikes...the vette was awesome..plush...fast...well i cant even say that since i barely broke it in before i got rid of it....

Its like a samurai and his sword...the sword is an extension of himself...

there was something off with the vette...once i sat in my Viper...i was ready for battle...

i would have to look at the paper work to see what i ended up paying..SW did all the dirty work for me...got a great trade in and great out the door price on the Viper...

I am so happy and i will cont to do business with woodhouse and SW..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave