Another New Member

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself after nearly two years of lurking. After a somewhat half hearted search for a Gen II coupe for a year and a half, I really began looking in earnest the last few months to migrate from that of enthusiast to owner.

I was able to track down a low mileage 01 Sapphire GTS with silver stripes. I put down a deposit and will be picking up the vehicle on Saturday provided the condition is as stated.

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for the informative posts I was able to reference when shopping for a Viper. I'll be driving the beast back and snap as many pictures as possible to post up on Sunday.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you east coast folks - located in Montgomery County, MD.

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi and welcome......I also am from Maryland......Carroll County.

I lurked here for sometime and learned a lot reading....just saw your post so I figured I'd chime in to a "local boy"

Grats on your VIPER!!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! I have found many great people in here with a lot of knowledge and a few that are just plain nuts (it's fun to tease them). Enjoy and post those pics as soon as you can.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, I've always been in awe and support of your theory that a rotating Earth revolving with the other planets about a stationary central Sun could account in a simpler way for the same observed phenomena of the daily rotation of the heavens, the annual movement of the Sun through the ecliptic, and the periodic retrograde motion of the planets.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

Maryland has some rabid Viper owners!

You should try and hook up with some of them!!

OP
OP
C

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am very excited to get this waiting process over with. I'm like a kid at Christmas right now!

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the family !! You won't reget your purchase. NOW, join VCA and you won't regret that either. Enjoy your new baby, but take your time in learning the beast. They can reach out and bite you very quickly.

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I'm also a new member, just got my Viper a few weeks ago and also live in Montgomery county. If you don't mind me asking, where about in Montgomery county are you in? If you're picking up your car on Saturday, tonight is going to be a tough night for you to go to sleep. Hope everything works out for you tomorrow. And if you can, tell us more about your car.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
copernicus,

Welcome to Viper Nation and congrats on a great color combo!!! :2tu: Post pics!

Welcome, I've always been in awe and support of your theory that a rotating Earth revolving with the other planets about a stationary central Sun could account in a simpler way for the same observed phenomena of the daily rotation of the heavens, the annual movement of the Sun through the ecliptic, and the periodic retrograde motion of the planets.

Jim, put the crack pipe down bro. :D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three new guys from Maryland on one thread! Check the regions schedule off the front page under regions, we still have 5 great events this year, come join us, don't worry if you have received your membership or not yet, just come, you will be welcome. PM me if you need details

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth