Denied, Why??? Still Can't Post

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denied, Why??? Still Can\'t Post

My request to change my display name to my original name 'Spanker' was denied but no reason was provided. Any ideas?

Also, I'm at my wits end trying to get my posting problem fixed. Going on 3 months now. I know the mods are very busy but can someone fix this? I was able to post in the events forum and view the members only sections until July. My VCA membership is current and my profile is updated with my VCA number. I've emailed Lee and others as suggested but no luck.

Thx.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Denied, Why??? Still Can\'t Post

Lee,

I email you every day...just sent another one. I get "Access Denied" in the events forum and I can't access the "Members Only" area. This has been happening since late July prior to the software upgrade.

- Tony

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Denied, Why??? Still Can\'t Post

Lee,

I email you every day...just sent another one. I get "Access Denied" in the events forum and I can't access the "Members Only" area. This has been happening since late July prior to the software upgrade.

- Tony

Sorry for the delay, things are not working the same as before, I thought I had you fixed once before but with the new version it's not enought to hit submit, you gotta go to another screen where it says update member. And I can't test it the way I used to so hopefully it worked this time.