My 99 ACR is finally complete - Blower and lots of pics...

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm happy to say my car is finally 100% complete now. Before i get into specifics i wanted to give the biggest thanks to TOOFST (scotty) and PBJ (Joe Donovan) for all thier hard work, this would not of been possible without them.
Now the Details...

I bought my ACR this past may and it was stock except for a borla catback. My main goal with this car was the same as my last car, all show and all go. :) TOOFST was responsible for the install of the Roe Blower :2tu: and it went PERFECT and they treated my car like it was his own. PBJ had everything powdercoated and polished for me. They made me one of thier intake systems, catch can, and did all the dyno tuning on the car. Joe's attention to detail was amazing (more on the to come in another post)

These are the mods to date:
Roe Supercharger with 8lb pulley
MSD Boost a pump
Borla Catback
T&D roller rockers
No cats
70mm throttle bodies
PBJ Intake
PBJ Catch can
Roe 172 thermostat
Everything polished or powdercoated
MGW goodies

I took the car down to PBJ this weekend for a VEC2 tune, and i was PLEASED to say the least. Joe REALLY knows his stuff and he takes his time to get every single rpm band perfect.
With the mods above the car made 611rwhp and 655ft/lbs of torque :) It was over 70ft/lbs of torque MORE than the base tune that joe squeezed out of her. The AF's are rock solid at 12.0 across the board and the car's drivability is just like stock and runs perfect.

Now the pictures :)

You must be registered for see images

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, lots of work there. Love the color scheme. Very nice.

Thanks! The blue powdercoating matched the blue stripes almost PERFECT :) Give the car a nice contrast with the stripes.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow- That's like exactly what I want to do to my ACR. I just got done installing the T&D'S and am ready to pin the crank and install the msd boost a pump. In fact I have been talking to TOOFST about the Blower. My wife just keeps asking me why I need a supercharger and I really can't explain it to her....

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow- That's like exactly what I want to do to my ACR. I just got done installing the T&D'S and am ready to pin the crank and install the msd boost a pump. In fact I have been talking to TOOFST about the Blower. My wife just keeps asking me why I need a supercharger and I really can't explain it to her....

She'll know why once she gets her first rid in you SC'd Viper! :headbang:

That's the best way to explain it to her! :D

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nooooo! That's exactly the setup I want! I've been saving for a Roe set up with the chrome blower and blue tubes ever since I saw them on another Mike's silver and blue in my area. Now I have to change something. Oh well, at least your hood pad looks crappy. J/K Beautiful setup and nice numbers too!

Matt

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well put together! Nice job.

My wife just keeps asking me why I need a supercharger and I really can't explain it to her....

...my wife encouraged me to put the supercharger on last winter and now we have 2 of them ;)

Steve

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nooooo! That's exactly the setup I want! I've been saving for a Roe set up with the chrome blower and blue tubes ever since I saw them on another Mike's silver and blue in my area. Now I have to change something. Oh well, at least your hood pad looks crappy. J/K Beautiful setup and nice numbers too!

Matt

Thanks matt!

I have a new r&j silver and blue hood pad coming soon to finish that off :)

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car and love the colors. What does something like that run, no need to be exact a range will do. Thinking about it and have no idea. thanks inadvance

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn good ACR :2tu:

I would love to check it out sometime. Congrats!!

Come out to the IL VCA meetings and you can see it :) Although there are no more meetings till next year now. :p

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find the EDIT button to edit the original post but i had the figures slightly off.

618rwhp and 651 ft/lbs of torque, i just checked the dyno sheet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62