My new toy

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After months of looking and one failed purchase, barring a problem with the car inspection tomorrw, I am now a viper owner, and better yet I've already had my first project of replacing a battery due to a loose bolt. Anyway, thanks to all for your help with my questions.

You must be registered for see images attach

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me my VIPER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no your OK just checked and its still there....

Great choice....

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Southwest Side of City - Orland Park, It's an 02. Had less than 1600 miles. It's like you don't want to drive the car because everytime you drive it you substantially increase the percentage of the miles.

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of more pics. Had it checked out this morning. Seems like the car was barely driven.

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow looks great on the RT 10, nice choice. DRIVE IT and don't worry about putting miles on the car (within reason) and have fun.

------------------------

1997 GTS B/W
2004 SRT 10 White Mamba
2006 SRT 10 VCA Coupe

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL! Good luck and congrats! Are those wheels actually chromed, factory polished? They look chrome from the photo's.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An RT/10 is a Great Choice. Of course I am also biased. Hope you get some good top off time before winter. Congrats. :2tu:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love the Viper Race Yellow!! IMHO, there are good yellows and bad yellows when it comes to car paint. Dodge got this one right. Awesome!

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspection came back with glowing results. Its a keeper. Bill Sompognaro looked it over for me. He and his wife were very nice to me. They said it looked like the car had barely been driven, but with less than 1,600 miles when I got it, it wasn't. The car is 100% stock...for now.

Thanks for everyone's help and comments.