Still having problems posting pics

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I followed all the helpful tips from some forum members, but still can't seem to upload any pics; I go to the media link, and click on image galleries, then on upload photos. I'm not sure what category to choose from, as I thought they would be downloaded to my personal gallery. Someone had indicated that you had to be signed into the gallery as well as the forum page, but I'm not sure how to do that. The pics are all under 2 MB's so I'm not sure if someone can help out on this one; sorry for the ingnorance, but I finally took some pics and wnated to share with everyone.............

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you're a fellow McViper owner, I'll help ya free of charge :)

for now, you have to upload the pics on another website (I use photobucket.com) and then copy the "IMG" tag under the pic. Then come here and paste in your thread. It'll look something like:

You must be registered for see images
"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/v10speedluvr/11veleno_f.jpg[/IMG][/url]

without the space between the
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let's try this...........

You must be registered for see images attach

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess, and it is only that, is about 48 hours, no promises, but I see the emails flying back and forth from the programmers. I know they are working on it and AvatarMan and I have been total nags about getting it done. I know it seems like it would be a simple fix but a lot of care is going into not losing what we have already, our history. They could probably make the galleries work in the next 5 minutes if we wanted to risk starting over with a blank slate. Nobody wants that.