Here are a few more

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few more, now that I'm an expert.........

You must be registered for see images attach

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cute pictures and it looks like a clean car. I am not sure I would recommend standing on the are rest however, as they break easily.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are great pics! The child is precious and that car is like the hottest Viper I've ever seen :)

The shot of her through the windshield is a little worrisome though. She seems to really feel at home with her hands on the steering wheel. You better keep your keys hid! :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pictures. Just wait until she drives, she will be driving the Viper. LOL! By the way, that is one heck of a clean looking car! How many miles are on it?

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone; fortunately, she doesn't weigh very much, but I made sure she wasn't on the center console for very long, as I heard they are very expensive to replace. I got the K&N's in no problem, thanks again slydogrt/10. The car has 35K miles on it, and I purchased it from a police officer near the Chicago area, and drove it home the 10 or so hours to PA with no problems. I have not even had a chance to throw a coat of wax on it yet, but it seems to clean up pretty nice with just a quick washing. I just purchased one of the small tins of Mother's mag wheel polish, and it really works well to clean up all the old grease and grime on the wheels after 10 years. The guy I purchased it from was asking $38,900, but I was able to get him down to an even $37K when it had about 33,500 miles on it. It also came with a transferrable Chrysler warranty with 1 year left on it that only cost me $50 to transfer. I did purchase 4 new Michelin Pilot PS2's for it and got an alignment, so it rides pretty well. I will be taking it to the Wizard in the near future to have him replace the fuel pump assembly, since it appears the check valve is bad, and I have to cycle the key multiple times to help build up fuel pressure. Was that a decent price for the car, or do you guys think it was a bit high or low? I know a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, as I really like the red/yellow combination, so I didn't mind paying a little extra to get what I wanted.............

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a fair price to me. You've now got a Viper that stands out from the crowd (of other Vipers) without having to mod it. Great color combo and they made what, something less than 200 of them.

Very nice.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing, I was cruising around here in Huntington, NY on Sunday and I passed a McViper going into town. I thought I knew just about every Viper around, and this was the first McViper I ever saw in person. I don't think it belongs to anyone who frequents the boards here. I must say, it looks WAY better live. It really was quite striking with the yellow wheels... :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, I remember the days. A warning though...little girls that grow up with Car Daddies wind up being car nuts too. Makes those car purchases when they start driving a lot more expensive but also a lot more fun as they won't tolerate the usual ugly car with no guts and lousy handling. Pretty funny stuff really and we have only ourselves to blame. Mine is a senior in College, her latest is she wants to go to Viper Days with me, which I'm all for.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"HOW MUCH FOR DA LITTLE GIRL?" with Hungarian accents. :bonker:

Just kidding

Great shoots. I'm sure she'll treasure them when she's older.

and I'd like to see her buy friends beat Daddy's car. :headbang:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, I remember the days. A warning though...little girls that grow up with Car Daddies wind up being car nuts too. Makes those car purchases when they start driving a lot more expensive but also a lot more fun as they won't tolerate the usual ugly car with no guts and lousy handling. Pretty funny stuff really and we have only ourselves to blame. Mine is a senior in College, her latest is she wants to go to Viper Days with me, which I'm all for.

My son is 11 and car obsessed. Yes, I know (as my wife tells me) it's because of me. I absolutely DREAD the day he gets a drivers license. I preach endlessly about respecting the power, safety, etc. "I know dad, I know" is all I hear. Five years and counting! :crazy:

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, I guess she considers it her car as of late; everytime she walks by it, she says "Sneaky Peak, Sneaky Peak", instead of Sneaky Pete; like Bruce Willis said in Armagedden, "Well I'll be damned if I've worked all these years to have my daughter grow up and marry a roughneck", but at least we'll be able to spend some quality time together at some car shows, and she is more than welcome to drive it responsibly when she gets older if it is still around; my Dad never really spent time with us growing up, and when he finally did by a new 1986 Corvette Convertible, he wouldn't let us go near it, much less even consider letting us actually drive it; that was his shrine; the ironic thing was that I wound up buying it from him back in 2001, so I got the benefit of a well taken care of car, without having had paid the full sticker when it was new; not going down that road with my daughter, regardless if they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..................

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper