Question about Reinforcement/Welding recall

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would suggest that you arrange for your recall to be done by someone who has done MANY correctly...noting that Chuck Tator is not that far from you.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO NOT LET JUST ANYONE DO THE RECALL! Many have had to have the welds CUT OFF because it was done wrong.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they disconnect the battery when performing this recall?

Hey Brian if they don't, it may POP EVERY light bulb and take out EVERY computer in your Viper!! :eek: :evilmad:

I just finshed welding number 203rd Recall! :2tu:
If you want, give me a call and we can talk all about it. :cool:

914-763-3136

OP
OP
P

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the recall done at Young's Dodge in Allentown/Bethlehem area. Not sure how many recalls they have done, but they did one right before mine. I was just wondering because when I got the car back, my radio stations had been reset as well as the clock. On a side note, now my day time running lights do not go off. I took it back to them and they said it would be about $250 to fix because there was something wrong with a unit located near the battery?? Does that sound right? I am going to call again today for further clarification.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to be safe..........did you check to make sure that you can remove your oil filter?

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DRL unit is NOT near the battery but is located on top of the aluminum crossmember in the engine bay on the passenger side and cost less than $100.
Luc 00GTS

I got the recall done at Young's Dodge in Allentown/Bethlehem area. Not sure how many recalls they have done, but they did one right before mine. I was just wondering because when I got the car back, my radio stations had been reset as well as the clock. On a side note, now my day time running lights do not go off. I took it back to them and they said it would be about $250 to fix because there was something wrong with a unit located near the battery?? Does that sound right? I am going to call again today for further clarification.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave