CONSIDERING A B/W RT , MIGHT BE TIME TO RECYCLE

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starting to give some serious thought about a B/W RT10. The main reason is
the color with very limited production (50). IMHO my 02 graphite rt/10 has more
to offer plus was only a one year color never done again with limited production.
If I decide to do this I will be selling my 02 so if anyone is looking for one
you might want to email me. I like to hear what you all think of the b/w compared
to the 02 graphite. My car has 3200 miles on it and is in perfect condition which
makes me 2nd guess myself about selling it then going to a older model with less
features just for the color.

What would you do ? keep the 02 or sell and buy the b/w.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got a line on a B&W R/T?

IF I could.......I would jump on that like a hobo on a ham sammich!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a VCA member who has a B&W RT/10 (not for sale though) and it is a beautiful car. Go for it if that is what you want.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The B/W is nice, but there were a few things that deterred me from wanting one. (over my 02)

1. Smoothie hood

2. Stripes are not painted on hard top (easily fixed), but I know what a poser you really are, so you would not repaint the top in fear of hurting the value.

3. No ABS. You wouldn't miss it until the day you flatspot your tires.

4. Cheaper interior. (I thought early Gen II's had the same interior as later Gen II's, but after looking at a 96 B/W I discovered while the interior panels may look the same, they are a different plastic, doesn't look at good as on the 02.

5. Probably can't find one with a warranty.

6. Your buddy at the Bel Air Police Department will be able to spot you easier, so you will get even more tickets, if that's possible.

Geesh...you really are the Viper Recycler!

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why the limited production matters to you WANTED. You change cars more often than underwear. You wouldn't own it long enough for rarity to be an issue. :D :D Personally, I like the vented GEN II hoods.

Other than that, go for it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456