Newb to the forum, Be kind

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of jumping ship from my current car.

Does anyone know where I can find a pick of a 06 Coupe painted in copperhead?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse or John Gastman at Roanoke or Mike Ringgold at Ringgold Dodge. Or Chuck Tator at Tator Dodge. One of them will find it for you and they will all treat you well.

www.woodhouse.com
www.romocoinc.com
I do not know the others web sites off hand but their phones and emails will be in the dealers list under marketplace here.

Roanoke has one in stock on their website.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse or John Gastman at Roanoke or Mike Ringgold at Ringgold Dodge. Or Chuck Tator at Tator Dodge. One of them will find it for you and they will all treat you well.

+1 on all of those guys. Long time supporters and great assetts to the Viper community.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I do- with the 5 spokes.
And it has been there all summer, its at the Dodge dealer in Vienna Va. Gosh what is the name, saw it there again very recently.

They have Silver Mamba 147 there as well. That one gets test driven...prob hard.

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have bought a ton of new cars in my life but I have never bought from a dealership as nice & professional as John Gastman from Roanoke Motors.

The experience working with John and the ease of buying was a pleasure. He gave me a great deal and paid me top dollars for my trade.

I would buy from him and tell anyone that is buying a Dodge or Chrysler product to try him first.

I just bought a an 06 Viper Coupe Slate with stripes from him and it was the nicest buying experience I have ever had.

Good Luck.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ringgold Dodge and Roanoke both have GREAT buys right now on a Copperhead Coupe...no stripes.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, i am proud to say I am rollin in a ferd f250 7.3 turbo diesel with a big orange 8 footer on the front, a yellow strobe on the roof, a diamond plate toolbox in the bed, another strobe attached to the toolbox and a pic of the freakin roadrunner on the tailgate.
bridgestone blizzaks and a hyperteck programmer set to race mode. this beeotch can light em all up in 4x4

any more questions?

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great choice. I just purchased mine last week. At the time, I was told it was only one of two Copper/Black striped cars left in the country. Whether that is true or not, I don't know. However, I can say definitively that the color combo is <font color="orange">A</font> <font color="black">W</font> <font color="orange"> </font><font color="orange">E </font> S<font color="orange"> O </font> <font color="black">M <font color="orange">E ;) :2tu:

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-008F.jpg

MVC-007F.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper