MOTION - BAN 56LesPaul - DO I HEAR A SECOND

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at all his recent post, why is he evven here? I say lets get rid of this
asp. :2tu:

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, this troll needs to go. Another smart-ass kid with too much time on his hands playing with mommies computer when she's not home.

Someone please remove this hemorrhoid.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the guy wakes up at 7a to flood a viper board with his favorite pic. what a nice guy. i hope he is banned soon and all of his bandwidth-wasting posts removed.

Paul Brenner - Please go away.

S

SUN RA KAT

He's gone......again. I think the fixes on the software last week must have undone a few things. I'm also going to delte his pic off the other threads.

Thank you. :2tu:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can all his useles topics be removed that he started. That guy never goes away, Im sure he will be back again soon.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm probably the only member who isn't aware of this individual's drivel. Would someone enlighten me???

Don

****, you missed it. :laugh: He just decided to post a stupid pic in every freaking thread this morning is all.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't know......no soup for you......you obviously don't subscribe to reading EVERY post EVERY day like EVERYONE else!
LOL!!!!

Search his userid if you still can......if you can't major troll

I'm probably the only member who isn't aware of this individual's drivel. Would someone enlighten me???

Don

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you don't know......no soup for you......you obviously don't subscribe to reading EVERY post EVERY day like EVERYONE else!
LOL!!!!

no kidding! who are these members with lives anyway? :rolleyes:

well, i gotta go now. i need to see if anything has changed in the last 1.5 seconds.

:D