some people!!

wannabe-psi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i went to a friends house last night just to hangout etc.... i was there for a few hours when i decided it was time to go home. as i was walking towards my car i noticed that the front windshield had some residue, which i thought was water from sprinklers or something of the nature. well when i got into my car and looked through the windshield, i noticed that the residue was thick!! so i got off my car and inspected the residue. low and behold it was coke!!!!!!!!!!! it was all over my car!!!!!!!!!

man i swear some people!!

:curse:

ps mods if you would change my enthusiast label to central tx vca member. since i am a proud vca member :nana:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went to a friends house last night just to hangout etc.... i was there for a few hours when i decided it was time to go home. as i was walking towards my car i noticed that the front windshield had some residue, which i thought was water from sprinklers or something of the nature. well when i got into my car and looked through the windshield, i noticed that the residue was thick!! so i got off my car and inspected the residue. low and behold it was coke!!!!!!!!!!! it was all over my car!!!!!!!!!

man i swear some people!!

:curse:

ps mods if you would change my enthusiast label to central tx vca member. since i am a proud vca member :nana:

*****. You need to give them your vin# before your title can be changed to Viper owner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave