My GTS Final Edition at the 2006 Buffalo Run in Kansas City.

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I loved this photograph so much I thought I'd share it with you all. It was taken this last October at the Buffalo Run in Kansas City (you never would have figured that out from the subject) by the event's official photographer.

buffalo_run_small.jpg

I liked it so much I ordered it as a 20 X 30 poster and am having it framed for my office. My wife is really excited about that. :rolleyes:

Since I'm at it here are a few more pics from the event:

My car with all the sponser decals attached:
Buffalo_Run_Decals.jpg

The Kansas City Viper Club showed up in force for the event (and this pic is missing a lot of them that were there):

KC_Viper_Club.jpg

For the rally portion of the event, the KC club got together once everyone had their road course directions to try to cheat, I mean try to help each other out as much as possible. :D

Vipers_Roadside_Meeting.jpg

This was my first rally of any kind since buying my Viper and it was a fantastic experience. I don't think I've seen one video clip from the event that didn't have at least one or two Vipers in it. We were the strongest presence there by far!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!! Where did you get the number graphics for your car? I need to find some nicer ones for my red SRT Ram when its on the road coarse. Those look like they would fit the bill.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James, your team name was SUPPOSED to be ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL! I'm sure it's just an oversight, please correct it at your next rally. :D :nana:

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics!! Where did you get the number graphics for your car? I need to find some nicer ones for my red SRT Ram when its on the road coarse. Those look like they would fit the bill.

Actually my co-pilot had them made while he had my car in K.C. for the week before the rally. He's president of the Kansas City chapter of the BMW club and the national president, Scott Blazey, also happens to live in K.C. Well, as sort of a hobby, Scott has a vinyl decal cutter and he made all the decals (non-sponser ones) for the car: our names over the doors, the numbers, and "Knockout Racing".

I liked them on the car so much I haven't even taken them off yet. :2tu:

Jim

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James, your team name was SUPPOSED to be ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL! I'm sure it's just an oversight, please correct it at your next rally. :D :nana:

You know, both my wife and my co-pilot's wife wanted our name to be asleep at the wheel too. We overruled them. :D

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know, both my wife and my co-pilot's wife wanted our name to be asleep at the wheel too. We overruled them. :D

Well the wives have great taste, and you should always listen to your better halves! I'm sure if you had used my suggestion you would have kicked everyones a$$...oh well, live an learn! LOL. Okay, I'll stop now.
Looks like you had a lot of fun, and the pics are great.
What part of the state are you in, I'd love to see your car sometime, I've never seen a FE?

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm down in Pueblo and can you believe the only other Viper in town is also a FE?! :bonker: