BJ Motors is the best!

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to the viper community for recommending Bernie at BJ Motors to me. He dropped off the car at a Flyers game right in the parking lot for me! I had troubles with the wire transfer from my bank as well, but Bernie agreed to giving me the car w/o the title for now.

As for the car, it is a B/W 96 gts in perfect condition, just as described. Bernie was a class act to deal with and I highly recommend him to anyone in search of their dream car.

Off to drive my gts (just washed it)!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

You are correct.....Bernie is a stand up guy.

And WOW, from "Registered 11/12/06" to GTS owner.....that was QUICK!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Michael sorry I had to interrupt the Flyer's game, but it looks like I caught you in the middle of periods. I also wanted alpologize for parking under the large sign where our friendly birds made your car target practice. I hope you enjoy your new ride B&W's are a special and awesome color combo!
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back in from driving the beast! I can't say enough about the car or Bernie's service.

If you are thinking about getting a viper, do the research and buy it you won't be sorry. Just be sure to look up BJ Motors so you can ensure you won't be dissapointed upon delivery!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R