Street car :)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Boy, those Michelin Pilot Sports really bite in! :D

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job Tony. That is completely sick!!!

Guys Underground Builds some badazz rides. Can't wait to get mine back.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just amazing. A year after Heffner did it, but none the less amazing! :D

We can call this Bradenton Teaser #2! :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: where is the rest of the video?!?! you cant just tease us like that!

Maybe the rest of the video shows that this Viper turned into a modern day version of the "Hemi Under Glass" Cuda that wheelstands all the way down the strip :eek: :D Now that would be awesome :headbang:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Tony, on T/O it looked like the car was heading slightly left towards the wall. I would love to see the conclusion of the clip :shocked: :2tu:

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious why everyone thinks it's such a big deal to stand a car on the bumper. It's pretty much a circus act trying to destroy a perfectly good car.

1tony1 said:
Yes I should have gone for 2nd, but I wasn't aware heffner could work miracles and wasn't expecting it to stand up
or something to that effect you posted when Chad's car did it.

Have we not learned how to grab a gear when the nose is going to orbit? Or did the owner think it was a great idea to stay in it, put it on the bumper, while it's hooking left into the wall?

:bonker:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious why everyone thinks it's such a big deal to stand a car on the bumper. It's pretty much a circus act trying to destroy a perfectly good car.

1tony1 said:
Yes I should have gone for 2nd, but I wasn't aware heffner could work miracles and wasn't expecting it to stand up
or something to that effect you posted when Chad's car did it.

Have we not learned how to grab a gear when the nose is going to orbit? Or did the owner think it was a great idea to stay in it, put it on the bumper, while it's hooking left into the wall?

:bonker:

Right, it was a surprise in Chads. This time.....multiple times I might add, I did a better job. I would have to look at the tps in the logs to see exactly what I did but it seems like it was crack the throttle and then back into the throttle. It came down fairly gentle considering. The owner was not in the car with me ;) I am the one that does not want to crash a car.
Now the one where it carried the tires two foot up and came down soft might look pretty good :D
Grabbing a gear might not be the answer.
It "is" a big deal to stand any IRS car up like that....BUT, it is not the goal. The goal would be to make it hook and keep the front end down....halfway there That is why we were testing. :p

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Tony! I didn't think that a viper could do a "moonshot"!! :2tu: Maybe someday I can witness this awsome feat. Is that your 96 or another viper that just got tail dragged? I hope that it was a test car! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32