Newb: What is a VOI?

OP
OP
D

Dr. Validus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS!
Damn, I live in Vegas and looks like I missed that last one!
Anyone know when and where the next VOI is?

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some good information on the next VOI. The next one will be my first to be able to attend and I am relly looking forward to it. I love the Viper community!! Talk about a great group of people and people who love their cars.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who can attend the VOI? why did i never get an invite? or is it something anyone with a Viper can go to?

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who can attend the VOI? why did i never get an invite? or is it something anyone with a Viper can go to?

I heard through the grapevine that everyone who owns a Viper, BUT you gets an invite. :D :D :nana:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to dump on anyone here on this thread but had you joined VCA you WOULD have received an invitation for sure. You don't have to be a VCA member to go, you just have to own a Viper, but all VCA members do get invitations. Dodge sends invitations to all original owner buyers, but there's no way for them to track 2nd, 3rd owners other than a VCA membership.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, looks like i need to join VCA then. What other perks are there with the membership?

Discounts from some of the vendors that support the VCA, local chapter events (ie. cruises, partys, etc.), quarterly magazine, notification of VCA raffles (even though I never win anything :( ). Just to name a few. I feel as though I have always gotten my moneys worth. Plus the friendships I have made are invaluable. :2tu:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a_few_Vipers_1.JPG

a_few_Vipers.JPG

This was only half the cars that were at the VOI in Vegas.

There is no way to prepare for seeing 700 Vipers in one place, and it is something I'll never forget.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a_few_Vipers_1.JPG

a_few_Vipers.JPG

This was only half the cars that were at the VOI in Vegas.

There is no way to prepare for seeing 700 Vipers in one place, and it is something I'll never forget.

Agreed. It was my first VOI and what an experience. It was great and Vegas was a great place to attend. Never will you see soooo many Vipers.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Ok, i am definitely going to join VCA. Also, VOI seems too good to be true....what can be better then Vegas with hundreds of Vipers? :laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4