Thread: Sloan Kwik Load Trailers

Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast

Default Sloan Kwik Load Trailers

O.K. bare with me. For those of you who are not famliar with the Sloan Kwik Load Trailer I have owned one for 7 years and everywhere I go, Man that is one cool trailer. So BJ Motors has become Virginia's exclusive Sloan Kwik Load Dealer. As with the ATV's I will have pricing and options available for you this week.

I am going to be carrying a bone stock trailer to the one's with fairings, winches spare tire mounts. These will all be available to you and a delivery option will also be available. The se trailers are the best twoing trailer for a Viper, Vette, Lambo, Ferrari, Etc and very easy to pull as an open trailer available on the market Texas Roll Back is not comparison. Please call me at 1-804-784-7208.

Warranty:

LIMITED WARRANTY
    This limited warranty (warranty), issued by Sloan's Kwik-Load, Inc., applies to each open air car-hauling trailer it manufactures and covers defects in material and workmanship only. This warranty does not cover defects in tires, paint or brakes. Sloan's Kwik-Load, Inc. warrants the original purchaser (and any subsequent purchaser) of a trailer that the trailer (excluding tires, paint and brakes) will be free, under normal use of service, from defective workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover any defect in a trailer caused, in whole or in part, by tampering, improper service, misuses, negligence, intentional acts or damage of or to the trailer.
    To make a warranty claim during the applicable warranty period, you must present the trailer along with proof of purchase to the authorized distributor from whom it was purchased and inform the distributor of the possible defect. If the distributor finds a defect which is covered by this warranty, the defective part will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the purchaser.
    To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty shall be exclusive and there shall be no rights to recover incidental or consequential damages.

Viper Owner

Default Re: Sloan Kwik Load Trailers

These are the best open trailer I have found as you can open the viper doors when the car is on the trailer. The tilting feature is the best.

Enthusiast

What is the price of these trailers? Is it listed high so hence no price?

I am looking for a trailer, thinking of going with an aluminum one that is made in your neck of the woods.

Enthusiast

I bought mine directly from the factory in Sherman Texas. It's a great trailer for loading and hauling. The factory paint could be better. I think I paid around $3500 for a 20 footer.

Enthusiast

I do like the design of these trailers.(Sloan) For $3500, not a bad price. What's the difference on the texas rollback verses this one? Do these trailers rust quickly? I would like to get an aluminum trailer, but I don't think they make them in the rollback version do they?

Enthusiast

AB yes they do make them in Aluminum. I am going to only base my opinion on the aluminum vs the metal. The metal trailer I have been pulling for about 7 years and have had minimal to know problems. Beside your typicl blow out.The cost of the 20ft.for the steel vs. aluminum is not in my mind worth the difference on an open trailer. The trailer has held up very well, but I service my trailer every 3 months, check the bearings, I torque and maintain the trailer. Some of the flaws that I am working with Dean on are the spare tire is mounted in the wrong place,the license plate frame I moved to the side fender well and added a light, I used to run over the plate evertime I would load my car. I have backed into it multiple times with my wife's SUV and with my truck. I just mounted it to the fairing last week, it works much better. The trailer is approxiamtely 3500.00 but then you have the accessories that come with the trailers. I have the winch , the fairing, the spare tire, and the trailers I will be getting in have a brand new system for tie downs. It was so new Sloan did not know what to call it. They have revolutionized the E-Trak system so it is more user friendly. Not only will the trailer be able to haul cars, but know atv's, motorcycles and anything due to the new E-track system. So this morning when I get back I will list the prices and availability. Keep in mind these trailers can be painted to the color of your Viper, or whatever color you want!!!! I have 6 being delivered beginning of January four Black all 20ft's and two red trailers. I will post my price list today when I get to the office. I will also delivery these trailers up to two hundred miles for a small fee to cover my cost's. If you have an interest call me at 1-804-784-7208.

Enthusiast

Here is the information requested on the Sloan Kwik Load Trailers:

20FT - Steel Trailer Color Preference is $4150.00
    Options:Wind Fairing: $450.00
    5,000 # Winch - $850.00
    Winch Mount which all of my trailers are being built with - $40.00
    Chrome Spare & Mount - $225.00

Other Options LED Lights - -$150.00

All of the trailers I will carry will have the e-track system additional $400.00

If you get a trailer totally decked with all options - $ 6265.00 this includes everything including winch, led lights and is a 20ft trailer.

If you want to go without options and just a trailer it will run $ 4190.00

18ft Steel Trailers - $3975.00
    18ft Aluminum Trailer - $5000.00

I can quote on any trailers, size, color.

Enthusiast

Correction, my trailer is an 18ft. Also Dean Sloan is a great guy.

http://www.kwikload.com/carhauler.htm

Enthusiast

BJ,
    What is the approx. weight of the 20ft trailer with the wind fairing, winch, etc.
    Thanks

Enthusiast

fastmd I will check tomorrow when I am back in the office and post this information. Sorry I could not get it to you faster. Shelby good looking wheels on your B&W Coupe. I am carrying these trailers as a convenience for the individuals who live in the East Coast Area. If you live near Texas you should visit Dean and pick out your options and colors. The Trailers go hand in hand with my sales of the Vipers for thoise who want the whole package.

Enthusiast

First two trailers I ever had were both Sloans! Drop a subtle hint about Christmas presents, Dodge Vipers and Sloan trailers to your loved ones and cross your fingers....tis the season!!

Enthusiast

Here are the specifications about the Kwik Load trailers: I will have three here in a few weeks two blacks and one red.

Steel Diamond Plate Loading Deck - 7,000 GVRW with 14" Chrome Wheels with a clear coat for rust prevention, 6 ply radial tires torflex axle with easy lube hubs. Four 6,000 # tie downs 78" wide loading deck with 84" bewtween the removable fenders. Four Wheel Electric Brakes, Two Tool Boxes Flush with the flooring. 7,000 # 2" coupler with 2,000 # swivel jack, brake away safety switch, two deck lights, tail lights optional LED's, manual park brake so you do not have to chaulk the tires when off of vehicle, D.O.T Lighting. The steel trailer weighs totally outifitted with fairing, winch, spare tire, tie downs 2,100 #'s the Aluminum Trailer that is a Steel frame with aluminum body weighs 1400 #'s. If you have any questions regarding these trailers please do not hesitate giving me a call 1-804-784-7208.

Enthusiast

Hi,

I have to agree that the Sloan KwikLoad is the way to go. I tried an enclosed trailer and I couldn't get the door open enough for my "full-figure" and aged-bones. The doors open easily over the fenders, there are nice little storage boxes in the deck to hold your tie-down straps and I have the winch mount on mine "just in case".

Viper Owner

I might be interested in selling my 2001 Sloan. It is a black 2001 model with the $450 front rock fairing option and a spare tire. No Winch. I'd take $3500.00 for it. You can see the actual pictures HERE.

I sold my 2001 RT/10 and no longer need the low-profile design for exotics this trailer is perfect for.

AB I'm in Louisville too if interested....

Enthusiast

The new trailers will be here December 25th next week. I have sold three and have three left. Black, Slate Grey and Red. The trailers are coming with all options, but you may pick or choose. I will deliver up to 200 Miles.

Enthusiast

I might be interested in selling my 2001 Sloan. It is a black 2001 model with the $450 front rock fairing option and a spare tire. No Winch. I'd take $3500.00 for it. You can see the actual pictures HERE.

I sold my 2001 RT/10 and no longer need the low-profile design for exotics this trailer is perfect for.

AB I'm in Louisville too if interested....
    I might be interested. Can you PM me? I am looking at an aluminum trailer, but if the condition and price is right..we might have a deal!

Enthusiast

Trailers will be here Thursday:

Charcaol
    Red
    Black

I have already pre sold several if interested contact me 1-804-784-7208.

Happy New Year!

Bernie

Viper Owner

There's a guy selling them new on Ebay
    for $4400....

Enthusiast

That's for a 18ft. trailer NOot a 20ft. We are all as dealers susposeda to sell the trailers at the Sloan Suggested Retail. I am doing this for a convenience for the people in my area who want a nice easy to use trailer with a purchase of there Viper. Chickenwarrior you have gotten on my post twice once to sell your trailer and now a second time to sell the trailers through soemone else. Why do you keep doing this??

Viper Owner

That's for a 18ft. trailer NOot a 20ft. We are all as dealers susposeda to sell the trailers at the Sloan Suggested Retail. I am doing this for a convenience for the people in my area who want a nice easy to use trailer with a purchase of there Viper. Chickenwarrior you have gotten on my post twice once to sell your trailer and now a second time to sell the trailers through soemone else. Why do you keep doing this??
    Sorry. I saw in your in your first post that you were a distributor for the Virginia area and I was more or less replying to AB since we both live in Louisville. Also my trailer is used, so I am not trying to compare mine to new nor compete. Since many people were asking questions, I only provided the ebay link as a general FYI, not to drive sales away or around you. I have no idea who that seller is nor do I have any connection to him. Also I thought it would HELP you since he is asking MORE for his on Ebay than you are asking. ($4400 vs. $4100) and you are selling a 20' as you pointed out.
    Sorry if you took offense and for the hijacking. Seriously. My apologies...

Viper Owner

Hey Bernie, check your PM

Enthusiast

Hey Joe back at ya!

Viper Owner

Sorry I don't mean to hijack this thread but from what I have heard the open trailers are not that great for transporting? Do you have any enclosed trailers? How much are those? Thanks