Seat Lowering Wanted - ACR belts acess with 2" fixed seat?

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seat Lowering Wanted - ACR belts acess with 2\" fixed seat?

2000 ACR....anyone have experiance with these and the stowage of the harness straps. Currently they stow around and under the seats. Does the 2inch kit make access impossible?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Seat Lowering Wanted - ACR belts acess with 2\" fixed seat?

I was wondering about this myself. I would think the shoulder straps will stow the same regardless since you just drop 'em down behind the seat back. The two lap belts I extend all the way out and then run them up along the side bolsters and then tuck in under the front of the seat. The one you may have a problem with is getting the buckle on the crotch pad to fit under the seat if that front opening gets too small. I guess it's a good thing that the crotch belt clips in and out so easily. ;)

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Seat Lowering Wanted - ACR belts acess with 2\" fixed seat?

Both will stow fine, what will be a problem is the first time you try and put the crotch belt through the seat. Once it is in it is in, with the NorthWind 2" seat kit the seat is planted and let me tell you I have learned the hard way how not to install the 2" kit. The 1'1/2 inch lowering kit keeps the same seat set up without the removal of the sliding abilities. I also have a kit 2" I took out of a GTS if you want it to try and if it doesn't work just send it back. Let me know 1-804-784-7208. Bernie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper