Chicago Land Cruise Today?? !!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have such a great day upon us today, any other folks want to get together and go for a cruise today? Me and "Mr. Viper" (forum name) decided last night we would take the snakes out for some fun today, since its supposed to be an AWESOME day, which is extremely rare in Chicago area during the winter so lets take advantage ! !

Post up if you want to get together, we'll pick a mutual spot for everyone or even drive around to meet fellow viper members (I got navi, so only need addys, not directions :) )

So let me know whos down !! :2tu:

Jon

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon,

My car is down at PBJ's for heads/cam right now, but I would be up for it if a few more guys are in, although I will be in my daily driver.

martyb

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daily driver is an LS430 Lexus, an old mans car, but comfortable as hell. Let me know if anyone else is up for it! I would bring out my LS6 Chevelle, but with the 4:56 gears, it cannot hang on the highway.

martyb

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daily driver is an LS430 Lexus, an old mans car, but comfortable as hell. Let me know if anyone else is up for it! I would bring out my LS6 Chevelle, but with the 4:56 gears, it cannot hang on the highway.

martyb

lol, im sure its quite the street terror though !!

What part of Chicago you live Marty?

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm in the mood for a good burger. So we are going to Fuddruckers for lunch !!

I think we'll be there at 1:30 CST !!

Fuddruckers: Schaumburg
436 East Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-519-9390

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the post, am outside of Chicago, would have liked to have joined you guys

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Would've nice if you could've joined us, Leslie.

Jon and I went for a nice drive after lunch. Hit some country roads towards Marengo and ran ******* some side roads. Jon's car is a beast. So effortless to drive and the power is brutal. :2tu:

Saw a Gen I on the country road in Marengo going the other direction. Slowed down to see if he/she would slow down and turn around but he/she prolly didn't notice us [hard to miss as both of us honked and hit high beams] or had to be somewhere and couldn't hang out with us.

On the way back going E on 90 saw a copperhead heading W near the Motorola building.

Are you guys from here?

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, the whole time I have been calling your user name MR Viper, but its MY VIPER. Lol.

Yeah, had a great time, felt good to drive a Gen 2 again, felt like a favorite pair of shoes !!

I didnt see the copperhead on my way home, wonder if I missed it? I sure woulda played with him a bit ;-)

Jon

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
The copperhead was heading West on 90. I spotted him a litle before exiting onto 53 near the MOT building.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me know if I can join you guys again, the weather was gorgeous here today, took my GTS out for a run on the country roads here

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing that we can drive in the middle of December? Global warming at it's best!

I seriously thought about bringing the snake out for a little spin.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got any pics of the wheels jon?

Where the F' have you been? They are in this huge post on the SRT-10 forum of this site. Geeze... :D

He's been getting his a$$ handed to him over at the Alley for asking about **** he has no business sticking his brown nose into :nono: :bonker:

oh sheet.. so basically his nose is like your snake? And im not talking about your Viper.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, that's not right, you ******. :eek: Are you and your boyfriend going to have a good X-Mas this year? Whips and chains, oh my! :D

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, that's not right, you ******. :eek: Are you and your boyfriend going to have a good X-Mas this year? Whips and chains, oh my! :D

Please.. I slam ya with being **** and your joke back is that I am.. work on yer material.

I know this doesnt say much for him, but He's a buddy of mine. Good guy to go drag racing with (vs going in drag like you do). And he attempted to help me out when I needed something Viper related (just didnt end up getting me back on the road like we hoped). And.. he's actually a good guy..

aight, nuf of that being nice crap.. stick it Mike. BTW did you ship out already? You contacting us from Abroad? (not broads, we know you stay away from those). Hope all is well if you are not state side, and if you are, then stop in to Chicago already and lets get some beers !

Jon

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
45 and partly cloudy today as well. No rain and no guesses what I will be doing this afternoon. :2tu:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look good, especially since they fit! :2tu: Sorry I missed the cruise. Just keep chanting "NO SNOW" and maybe there will be some more days.

If we keep getting days like these, I might actually think about sticking around here in Chicago after all :)

Hope to see ya on the next good day we plan a cruise.

Jon

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ccw's would have looked way better I think but it looks different for sure. I just had surgery so ive been out of commission for a while. Did you and Dave get a chance to do any highway rolls jon? I may need to roll up there, pick up the last 2 ccw's from you and get a ride in the beast.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ccw's would have looked way better I think but it looks different for sure. I just had surgery so ive been out of commission for a while. Did you and Dave get a chance to do any highway rolls jon? I may need to roll up there, pick up the last 2 ccw's from you and get a ride in the beast.

CCW's woulda been just like yours and Davids.. so I wanted to pass on being part of that gahyness. I like the ACRs, so I dissagree, but lucky for us both, I'm the one who gets to live with that decision :)

Hope Surgery went ok for ya.

I called David out for a few rolls, and he said his car is messing up bad, and he is taking it to the dealership (having it towed) sometime this week. So no, no rolls. But I am of course game. Especially since he is a big 10.95 car now.. oh no thats right.. that was BS you two girls made up.. :rolleyes:

Def come up when you get a chance. More then happy to take you for a ride, and definitely get Paulo his fronts back.

Thanks,

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave