Hello from South Africa

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well We made it to South africa and after getting back to normal after the Jet lag its a beautiful country. One thing I've learned after being here is that Viper's are unheard of over here. I've talked to lots of people and so far not one person has ever seen one. They all know about them and have seen pictures but never seen one live. Did they ever make a left hand drive Viper? Perhaps thats why. Driving on the "wrong" side of the road takes some getting used to but I think I have it mastered now. The weather is great. The beaches are huge and the water is crystal clear. Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Years.

Take care.

Sean

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOps. I re read my post. I was wondering if they've ever made a RIGHT hand drive Viper? As for the safety. In Johanesburg it is not safe at all. In fact I literally could not sleep the first few nights as every noise would scare you and we kept hearing about the crime. We were told that if we were to drive around and make a wrong turn into certain areas that we most cetainly would not come out alive. Its that bad in some areas around Joberg. We are now on the coast in Pletenberg Bay and it is very safe. We feel totally at ease here and walk all over the place and never worry. If you go the right places its fine. Beautiful country. It's amazing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235