search function?????

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke! Put in a search for idle hang and every post under the sun came up....... [w..t..f..]??????? :D

Can someone please help me out a little? Have a 99 with a nasty idle hang problem. Wanted to see what size orafice people put in the IAC line to help w/ this.

Thanks all :2tu:

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is up with the SEARCH function here. It is just about useless. No matter which way you put in your words, following the directions, you will come up short.-And if you get the dreaded "No Matches", which happens all the time, you have to wait a few minutes to search again.

Mods, There has to be a different setup for the search function here? It is very frustrating!

Ok, I'm done yackin'. :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke! Put in a search for idle hang and every post under the sun came up....... [w..t..f..]??????? :D

Can someone please help me out a little? Have a 99 with a nasty idle hang problem. Wanted to see what size orafice people put in the IAC line to help w/ this.

Thanks all :2tu:

Read my posts in this thread. Pictures are about 75% of the way down.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...true#Post726783

My idle hang DID come back about a month ago, so I called Tator thinking it was time to replace the TPS. He told me sometimes the connectors in the female end of the TPS get too spread out and that is the prob 85% of the time. I was out cruising later that day and my check engine light popped on. I scanned it and it threw up code P0122. "Low voltage input to the TPS". I disconnected the TPS, blew it out and reconnected it just on a prayer. Its been perfect ever since <knock on wood> :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave